[Release] [ESX] Tattoos Shops

I have been able to get the tattoos to work… however, when using /respawn or disconnecting and loading back into the server… the tattoos go away until you go to the shop again. anyone know a fix?

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issue. Unfortunately I haven’t found a fix yet.

is it possible to put head overlay?

me and my friends are having some trouble in our server, our tattos arent being saved, like when we disconnect from the server and returns the tattos only are showed again if you go on the blip and choose one tatto (we are brazillian)
Edit: Now we can’t choose the tattos that we want to do

you solved the problem man?

I am trying to change the size of the blip but when i do it breaks the script, any ideas?

Non esx version?

We’re having the same issue in my server with tattoo’s not saving.

2 Likes

Where i can edit blip name ?

Thank you! works great

Add a option to remove the tattoo… Good thing for RP servers

Hello everyone. I have a problem. If I log in and out then I get my tattoos as they should. But as soon as I change clothes, they disappear. Is there someone who has a fix on why my tattoos do not show up when I switch to civilian clothes at the police house?

1 Like

can you remove the tattoo then?

HOw can i put the limit , like 10 tattos insted 5 ?

1 Like

Anyone else experiencing the issue where the females only have about 7 options? A few weeks ago it was working fine, all of a sudden theres only 7 available to those characters. Any fix for this?

1 Like

It removes by it self If i go and change clothes or change to job clothes and bak to civil clothes. But If i disconnect and connect bak to the server it spawn with my tattos :confused: do you / anyone know how to fix this?

Tattoos can only be seen by other people who has tattoos loaded on their bodies or has used the shop to check some previews of tattoos, if you dont have tattoos on you or used the shop you wont see anyones, how can i solve this please?

Can anyone tell me what these error are releated to this script ?

can I add custom tattoo?

I have the same issue. The tattoos despaired when somebody reconnect

2 Likes