[Release] ESX_SPEEDCAMERA (60, 80 & 120 ZONES, BILLING & BLACKLISTED VEHICLES)

Version: 0.3 is here and released, thanks!

What’s new?

• You can now disable or enable the blips (configurable).
  • The police will now be alerted when someone passes a camera above 150 KMH (configurable).
  • You may change the speed that requires for the police to receive an alarm in the settings (configurable).
  • The police will get a waypoint to where the camera spotted someone that was driving above 150 KMH.
  • There’s a new requirement, which is ESX_PHONE.
  • The ambulance is now also blacklisted, thanks to @ChaseWR48.

Downloads

Best regards
– P4NDA

That will knock out a lot of people from updating, including myself. Optional would have been nice.

It is still optional but as default it’s a requirement. Just disable the police alarm in the settings and you’re good to go! (It also works with ESX_PHONE3), but simply just disable it in client/client.lua!

Thanks for your opinion!

What’s the need of esx_phone? Alert cops on phone?

Has anyone converted this to MPH?

It’s for the phone “alert” thingy, still optional but as default it’s a requirement.

Anyone has problem with notification when paying the bill? for some reason when i pay bill i get two notification one for you have payed the bill and than another one you got payment for the bill. Money is working correctly and you actually get charged for invoice and dont get the money back like notification suggests. Also billing is workjing just fine with other jobs. I would think that i just need to remove trigger for second notification but it seems i cant find what to change. Any help would be appriciated.

for some reason one of the players kept getting the bill when I was a cop. Not gonna lie maybe triggered the camera a few more times than I should have. This a break feature for the script in my opinion. Keep up the good work I would love to use this in the server.

That was happening to me too. My friend was driving around testing the cameras out and when he was done I checked my invoices and I had $30,000 worth of bills lol. Hopefully this gets fixed.

Solution is on its way! Thank you.

Version: 0.2 (FIX) is here and released, thanks!

What’s fixed?

• ESX_BILLING will now only send an invoice to the driver and not the passenger(s).

Downloads

Best regards
– P4NDA

1 Like
  • The InteractSound should work, not really sure about your issue.
  • It’s not made for gcPhone, currently!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

can you make this have an mph feature please :slight_smile:

Awesome script my man !

Is it possible to add scaling on the fine that is given to players ?

Depending on what speed they’re passing the camera the fine will be bigger

That would be great, Im working on doing that now. Im also trying to make it so the cops are only notified when they are going over felony speed.

1 Like

Would be nice of you if you could share the fine scaling feature if you manage to do it. :slight_smile:

Is just me who is having this problem?

What “problem”?, we won’t be able to help you without any information regarding your issue.

i was replaying to my previous post in which i describe problem. i will quote it

“Anyone has problem with notification when paying the bill? for some reason when i pay bill i get two notification one for you have payed the bill and than another one you got payment for the bill. Money is working correctly and you actually get charged for invoice and dont get the money back like notification suggests. Also billing is workjing just fine with other jobs. I would think that i just need to remove trigger for second notification but it seems i cant find what to change. Any help would be appriciated.”