Hello, this is another release for ESX. This is a speed camera script that will fine anyone who’s speeding, maximum speed is 120KMH, as default there is three zones, 60, 80 and 120. There are currently five speed cameras placed out and it’s up to you to add more, I don’t have time to sit and place out cameras. This script is great for a serious community. Show this post some love!
I’ve found one speed camera script for ESX on the forum, but I’ve seen many people who didn’t get that one to work properly, this one is just to drop & drag and you’re ready to go, just remember the requirements.
This is version: 0.2 (FIX) (Updated: 2019-02-14 - 21:59)
- The speed is currently in KMH and not MPH.
- There are only five speed cameras placed, I don’t have time to set them out myself and therefore I decided to release if for you to take your own time and place them wherever you’d like.
- There’s a 60, 80 and a 120 KMH zone, any speed in a vehicle above that will fine you, the fine will be placed in your F7 menu (Default from ESX_BILLING) and it will be sent from “society_police”.
- All speed cameras are placed and visible on the minimap, small red dots called “Speedcamera (THE SPEED KM/H)”.
- Blacklisted vehicles are currently: “POLICE”, “POLICE2”, “POLICE3”, “POLICE4”, “POLICEB”, “POLICET” and “FIRETRUK”. I did not get the “AMBULANCE” to work so that’s up to you to solve.
- Notifications are based on pNotify, placed left to center, a bit above the minimap.
- You’ll not be able to get caught by the same camera for five seconds after you’ve already been caught speeding.
- Flashing screen when getting caught.
- Sound when getting caught.
- Settings in client.lua where you can modify the script.
- Optional to use ESX_BILLING, as default it’s active, change it in the settings in client.lua to your own preferences.
- Police will be alarmed if someone pass any camera above 150 KMH, it’s configurable but as default it’s 150 KMH.
- Extract esx_speecamera.rar into your resource folder.
- Move the speedcamera.ogg into “InteractSound”, make sure you load the .ogg file in the “__resource.lua” inside of “InteractSound”
- Start the script in your server.cfg or wherever you start scripts. Correct row: start esx_speedcamera
- Start/Restart your server.
- Done, have a safe drive!
If you wish to re-upload this script you first need my confirmation, send a private message to me and we could discuss it.
#Note: If you find any issues with this script then just simply leave a comment and we’ll get into to that and trying to solve your problem. The script works as it is but there might be “better” solutions for some of the functions. Feel free to post your improvements.