[Release][ESX Scripts + More]

ok thats great thank you!

1 Like

i did follow the installation so im not sure why it is acting the way it does… everything works u can purchase them fly them then store them in the garage but when u try and sell. nothing

Yeah i’m not sure what the problem is. It works perfectly fine for me & nobody else has had an issue. Have you tried to buy them then right after buying it try selling it. Also have you edited any of the code. If none of the above you might have another script that is causing the problem or your load order is off. Send me your script load order.

right now im starting all of these at the end of my startup. should they be before some other things within esx or

Well here is an example of my startup. And with my startup i haven’t had any problems. Just a note es & esx plugins should always start before non es/esx plugins. Just depends on what non es/esx plugin it is.

# Default Scripts
start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start playernames
start baseevents

# MySQL aSync
start mysql-async

# Essential Scripts
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start async
start es_extended
start scoreboard
start instance
start cron
start skinchanger
start esx_skin
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_phone
start esx_addonaccount
start esx_addoninventory
start esx_datastore
start esx_society
start esx_service
start esx_billing
start esx_identity

# ESX Jobs
start esx_jobs
start esx_joblisting
start esx_taxijob
start esx_mecanojob
start esx_policejob
start esx_ambulancejob

# ESX Other Scripts
start esx_status
start esx_basicneeds
start esx_shops
start esx_clotheshop
start esx_tattooshop
start new_banking
start esx_license
start esx_weashops
start esx_moneywash
start esx_lscustom
start esx_dmvschool
start esx_carwash
start esx_AdvancedFuel
start esx_barbershop
start esx_accessories
start esx_property
start esx_spectate
start esx_rpchat
start esx_customchat
start esx_vehicleshop
start esx_boatshop
start esx_aircraftshop
start esx_eden_garage
start esx_eden_boatgarage
start esx_eden_aircraftgarage
start esx_slotmachine
start esx_hospital
start eden_jail
start esx_jailer
start esx_holdup
start esx_borrmaskin
start esx_holdupbank
start esx_drugs
start esx_drugeffects
start esx_outlawalert
start esx_panicbutton
start esx_thief
start esx_extraitems

# Other mods
start custommapaddons
start loadingscreen
start hrc
start vSync
start vVoice
# assault_vehicles
start customcarsciv
#customcarsjob
start customcarstest
start custompeds
start heli
start BrockALPR
start RealAITraffic
start simpleinteractions
start customscripts
start VehicleExtraMenu
start mellotrainer
start ToastysCruiseControl
start LeaveEngineRunning
start RealisticVehicleFailure

# Temp Mods
# showcoords
1 Like

https://gyazo.com/21e00ba93f5bffe61aa1c1506c68cba5

So first things first since you edited the script & changing stuff around i do not give support. You changed everything that i worked on. Maybe change everything back to the way it used to be and i bet you that it will work. And next time you edit a script make sure you know what your doing.

But do me a favor & tell me if this works or not. Reinstall a fresh copy of what all i did & tell me if it works. Don’t edit any of the locations, client files, or server files. If a fresh copy of mine works then you changed something you shouldn’t or you just simply don’t know what your doing.

i understand if your upset. but all i did was move the sell point. nothing else was edited. and even before i moved it it was the same result. but i can switch it back and take another video… i was trying to show u the issue i was having

No i’m not mad at all. But the fact is that your mysql error that you have popping up mean you changed the sql around. It can’t find the table called skrub.rented_aircrafts. Last time i checked there isn’t that line of code anywhere. Meaning you edited the sql. If the sql is messed up it is most likely the cause of the script not working.

So for instance if you changed the sql to make a table called skrub.rented_aircrafts then you need to go inside server/main.lua and change the lines that have rented_aircrafts to skrub.rented_aircrafts

You get what i am saying. So maybe a good fix that might actually work is to upload the default sql file i included.

Update: So if you have your sql to create the table skrub.rented_aircrafts and you want to keep that then you will need to make sure you go to the server/main.lua and make the changes so everything matches up. Like i had said before. You edited something or didn’t install it right. But in the case where its showing the skrub.rented_aircrafts error for mysql means you didn’t go into the lua files and make changes on there as well.

skrub is the name of the database. rented_aircrafts is the table. It’s just how some database editors do it.

Ah i see. But that still doesn’t explain why he is having problems but nobody else has reported any problems. Even i don’t have the problems that he is having. So something else isn’t working for him then.

@Skrubby can you send me your server.cfg startups. Only the startups so i can see the load order.

Just read the error. It quite frankly gives the issue. The table doesn’t exist. My guess is that he didn’t install the .sql correctly.

got it working after fixing a missing tabel

Following the latest update to the plates i have gotten both Aircraft/Boat shop Updated. Make sure you fix you DB. Also got the Vehicle, Boat, & Aircraft Garage updated to use the latest Plate System. The Vehicle garage also has supports property Garages. You can find the downloads on my github page. Also if you are having problems with vehicles not showing up make sure you go through your DB for owned_vehicles & you have set plates as the primary key. The order should go Owner, Plate, Vehicle, State If you have any problems please let me know & i will assist on helping others change over to the new plate system.

The owned_vehicles, owned_boats, & owned_aircrafts needs to look like this if you want your vehicles to save correctly in the DB.

Make sure you also update your rented_vehicles, rented_boats, & rented_aircrafts to look like this if you allow players to rent vehicles.

As far as that everything should now work like they should. If you take a look at esx_vehicleshop, esx_boatshop, or esx_aircraftshop you will see the new setup. They have been removing ID from the works of some things. For instance ID for most of the stuff in the DB is set as the Primary Key. But in the new setup of things name is the Primary Key so there isn’t duplicates of names that would cause problems. Below i will list some of the new Primary Keys that have changed in esx_vehicleshop, esx_aircraftshop, esx_boatshop, as well as esx_jobs & a few other esx scripts that i use:

• owned_vehicles, owned_boats, & owned_aircrafts - Primary Key was “id” but was changed to “plate”
  • rented_vehicles, rented_boats, & rented_aircrafts - Primary Key was “id” but was changed to “plate”
  • vehicle_categories, boat_categories, & aircraft_categories - Primary Key was “id” but was changed to “name”
  • vehicles, boats, & aircrafts - Primary Key was “id” but was changed to “model”
  • jobs - Primary Key was “id” but was changed to “name”
  • items - Primary Key was “id” but was changed to “name”

That is all i have that i changed. The reason for switching from “id” to “plate” is to stop duplicating license plates. As for others like “id” to “name” or “id” to “model” is to avoid duplicate entries of Items, Jobs, & Vehicles.

In the data base it shows owned vehicles, is there a way to add an owned vehicle to that data base without having to buy it from the dealership. I see that for the owned vehicles there is a model number saying what car it is, but its just a bunch of numbers and nothing that indicates what car is it for me. Can i get that model number of another car in game to manually add that to players owned cars?

example, “{“neonColor”:[255,0,255],“tyreSmokeColor”:[41,36,33],“modHydrolic”:-1,“plate”:“02ISS492”,“modShifterLeavers”:-1,“modHorns”:-1,“modRoof”:-1,“wheels”:6,“modLivery”:-1,“modWindows”:-1,“modTrimA”:-1,“color2”:12,“neonEnabled”:[false,false,false,false],“modSpoilers”:-1,“modSideSkirt”:-1,“modRearBumper”:-1,“modSteeringWheel”:-1,“modPlateHolder”:-1,“modStruts”:-1,“modEngineBlock”:-1,“plateIndex”:1,“modSpeakers”:-1,“modSeats”:-1,“modDial”:-1,“modTransmission”:-1,“modEngine”:-1,“modHood”:-1,“modTrimB”:-1,“modAirFilter”:-1,“pearlescentColor”:5,“modRightFender”:-1,“modArchCover”:-1,“modTank”:-1,“modFrontWheels”:38,“modAerials”:-1,“modDoorSpeaker”:-1,“modTurbo”:false,“modVanityPlate”:-1,“modOrnaments”:-1,“health”:1000,“modSuspension”:-1,“modExhaust”:-1,“modTrunk”:-1,“modArmor”:-1,“modGrille”:-1,“modFrame”:-1,“dirtLevel”:0.62943887710571,“wheelColor”:12,“modFender”:-1,“modBrakes”:-1,“modSmokeEnabled”:1,“modAPlate”:-1,“modFrontBumper”:-1,“modBackWheels”:-1,“modXenon”:1,"model":390201602**,”**modDashboard":-1,“color1”:12,“windowTint”:-1}"

As far as i know no. If you want to be the only person who owns a vehicle add it to the DB as a high price. Then just give yourself the money & buy it.

Yea i would just do that but then all the other players will see it in there as a high price and everyone’s just gonna ask questions. Like each car is linked to a model number I just don’t know how to find/get that model number without adding to DB and buying it. Unless the car is given a model number when you add it to the data base?

Reported an issue via github regarding the DB missing a table