[Release] esx_scoreboard

If I want to get career information displayed What to do

Code that in then?

@LifeGoal why are you so mad today dude??

Dumb questions gets some dumb answers.

ahh okay but remember all people are not the best in coding thoe

Then he canā€™t just think that everybody is gonna do it for him. Better to learn.

do u have any scoreboard with ā€œSTEAMIDā€ not ā€œSTEAMNAMESā€ or ā€œRPNAMESā€ ?

1 Like

The fuck is up with these kind of questions?

@Hawaii_Beach IDK but seems to me like some people need to learn to code. Quick question tho. When you have a new person join the server & they create their character their name wonā€™t show up till you refresh the scoreboard or if someone changes their name you would have to refresh the scoreboard for it to show. Would it be best to put a timer for the refresh. Like every 10mins or so?

Edit: Sorry didnt see THIS

Hello how to replace character name to steam name ? thank you for answer

3 Likes

So move it up more and edit it to your liking? It is really not that hard

How can I change the emojis at the top if it is a link can you post it thx

They are not a link?? Change them in the scoreboard HTML

A link to a list of them is what Iā€™m asking for I know what some are I can change them to

Itā€™s amazing how people canā€™t even use google these days tbhā€¦ Here, Donā€™t hurt yourself https://emojipedia.org/

Any way to make the scoreboard auto update the names?

1 Like

Yes itā€™s possible! I will send you the code when I go on my PC

Add this code to server/main.lua

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
	while true do
		Citizen.Wait(60000)

ForceCountPlayers()
	end
end)

This code updates the players names and everything after 1 minute. So every minute it will check for new names etc. Hope you found this helpful!

1 Like

I need some help, once I ereased the scoreboard, and put the new folder esx_scoreboard this mistake shows up

When the server is full (32 players) you cant see all the players or the bottom of scoreboard, u also cant scroll down it either. How can resolve it?