[Release][ESX] Properties

So if let’s say you want to use the conker interior again. You would add a row with another name and label. The entry cooridnate would be the entrance for whatever house you choose to add an interior to. Leave the exit coordinate the same since that coordinate is set for that specific interior. You would change the outside coordinate to show where you want the player to spawn when they leave the interior. Like o said, I would put it behind the entry coordinate at the house you want the player to own/rent. Leave the inside coordinate the same since it’s for that specific interior. The coordinate that you have for playermenu when they are inside would stay the same. Hopefully I explained that well. If you need more help, you can PM me and I can talk you through it later on today when I am off of work

Need Help!! There is an error when i try to get into a apartment it says error in line 413 “getplayerdata” can anybody help me out!!!

Weird enough its actually not taking money out of peoples banks even though its put into the database seems odd…

I cant store weapons?
Any idea why guys?

Installed it, However when I go to purchase a house all it gives me is the “Visit” option. I can’t buy it or rent it

Anything? Any fix for this?

Do you have all the required dependencies?

Like what ones?
Intance?
cron?
properties?
got those

Check your config.lua and be sure enableplayermanagement is set to false

1 Like

Under what? esx_properties?

Yes. Esx_property config.lua

Alright, I changed it to false. It was set to true. Im going to test it out now.
EDIT: Works, Thanks.

I believe the issue with the CEO buildings has to do with IPL maybe interiors

When you set enableplayermanagement to true you can’t buy, visit or rent properties who has more than one apartment in the same building.

For some reason, the gateway properties can’t be visited. is there a setting that needs to be changed or is it something in the database? i have changed nothing in the script.

When someone is in a property there is a mass car spawn on the street, how can i fix this?

@calmitup That’s because now someone has to have the realtor job and sell them a property. Turn that off if you don’t want to have that as an option. It’s most likely best to have it off unless your server is banging 24/7

I have someone who has realtor job. She can sell the propertys but they cant enter it. Because it nos liststed in the enter menu. Like in the picture above.

possible to make this work with CouchDB?

Hi this works great but i have one problem. some of the propertys dont have prices, and i cant find anything on what cost what so i could put in price myself. i hope you can help me out. works great on my rp server but would be nice to see the prices for all of them :slight_smile: