[Release][ESX] Properties

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_property: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:206: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:206: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

I got this error trying to buy or rent the instance, it doesnt give me the ownership but i can visit it
I have everything installed, the only thing i dont know if i have installed async well but no errors shown on console about that
pls help

How do you sync the job display with the Cops_FiveM job

How i could make this green circle to show everyone in the server and they wouldn’t need to buy it and the contents of the stock is different for everyone.

how to add new interior ?
I added coordinates, but I did not open the menu point…
And where you can see the entire list of interiors GTA5?

my five says cant load properties resources can you help me out?

Hey you ever get that fix? I am having the same issue.

any chance to hide a marker of a specific apartment/house?
i added one… but i really dont want anybody to see the marker on the map.

how do i add the interiors? i dont even know the coords to certain interiors and stuff, unless they have names. can i make it so the windows look out to the backyard? im not a perfect scriptor and Im new to mysql. can we talk on discord?

This is probably an old release. The the updated files directly from their GitHub at https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_property

Hello,
if i put -500 in dutymoney i will receive 500 in positif in my inventory
do you have an idee to fix it ?
Cordially

Hi, I just updated mine esx_property file, cos I was unable to see any change whatsoever on my map. Right now, in console appeared this:

[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT * FROM properties {= }”: Table ‘essentialmode.properties’ doesn’t exist

When I was trying to put this into SQL database again, this came up:

SQL Error (1060): Duplicate clumn name ‘last_property’

I am real newbie in this, could you or someone else tell me what to do in order to fix this? :slight_smile: Thank you!

EDIT - SOLVED:

Basically dropping all scripts in my SQL database and putting them back again. -_-

2 Likes

Solved disabled wanted level in EssentialMode

Disabled%20wanted%20lvl

i have an issue… player’s can drop item into the vault, but when they wanna pick it up… nothing shows up ?

Is there a way to make it if I rent/buy the property then no one else can rent/buy?

still having the issue and had no answers… does anyone know how to fix the inventory in the appartements ? Like people can deposit guns and take them back but can’t put drugs or etc in their inventory … so how can i fix this

How can i add more properties available ? I’ve tried added thru the DB but when i get on the point … it doesn’t allow me to visit me etc … is there a way

esx_property how can i make everyone access the menu? not everyone can

I have a problem, when somebody die in a house, he become invisibility and don’t see peoples. How could i fix it?

Thats because they are now instanced. Kill their apartment Instance, just look at the code on the client side for when you leave the apartment and you’ll see what event to trigger.

How to block the possibility of putting negative values? because we can do dirty money duplication or even items?