[Release][ESX] Properties

Property Prices are in the Database under properties>price

Renting only costs per paycheck not as initial cost.

1 Like

Thanks man

I want to make it so every new person who joins the server has a property, but I have found an interior etcā€¦ Unsure how to actually add coords, any help?

hi how do i add more properties to esx_property ive edited MYSQL but didnt work

make sure you restart server

Hello, to know what coordinates that area has, I recommend that you install vMenu. If you have it installed, go to misc options and there is an option there. To add the coordinates is in the database, look at properties and there is everything you need :slight_smile:

i know all about coordinates as i shift all my scripts about but i edited the MYSQL with the coordinates of where i want it to be and there is nothing there ive rebooted many times just no circle or anything

how do i add more properties

I think you can now, unless it is not with this script

figured it out simply go into your MYSQL Copy the basement property and change entrance and outside coordinates change label and name save and reboot your sever job done

1 Like

thank you

i have a problem with real estate job when is time to pay the rented house the server is timeout
can you help me

hereā€¦ i want to know if my version is oldā€¦ or if my problem is a general issueā€¦

without real estate agentā€¦ when someone want to buy or rent an houseā€¦
no price is shownā€¦

beside that no problem.

Hi, I have a problemā€¦
I canā€™t rent a property. No error in console.
Buying is working, visiting is working, but renting doesnā€™t work.
Yes, I imported .SQL files - donā€™t work.
Someone know why?

Where Could I configure rent price?

There is a very serious problem for RP and I can not solve:

When you deposit black money in a property and then you will withdraw, if you put -10000000 (any negative number at random) you add the money.

Someone else happens?

Iā€™m sorry for my English

Could someone describe or make somehow an easy way of adding housing?
I want a whole lot more properties than the standard ones that comes with the script.

Can anyone help me i dont see any icons on the mapā€¦ he dont show up.

1 Like

Im looking for help. I installed the sql for properties but it say image

and the console says

screenshot with database please so i can see if you really have the properties in the collumns because the error states clearly that no table is found.