[Release][ESX] Properties

Figured what out?

Hi, I’ve a prolem with this script.
Namely, when I set the coordinates elsewhere on the map than they are, it is impossible to enter or open the menu of any apartments or houses.
Please help me :slight_smile:
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Works great the only issue is nobody can store any items in the house. Guns and dirty money store perfectly fine, it’s just items like food, water, basically any actual item that isn’t a gun or dirty money.

OK so go to resources/esx/Esx_propertys

Go to config.lua and make sure this is false

Config.EnablePlayerManagement = False – If set to true you need esx_realestateagentjob’

and go to esx_realestatesgent

and do this to

Config.Zones = {
– OfficeEnter = {
–Pos = { x = -199.151, y = -575.000, z = 39.489 },
– Size = { x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 1.0 },
–Type = 1,
},

OfficeExit = {
– Pos = { x = -141.226, y = -614.166, z = 167.820 },
–Size = { x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 1.0 },
–Type = 1,
},

OfficeInside = {
–Pos = { x = -140.969, y = -616.785, z = 167.820 },
–Type = -1,
},

OfficeOutside = {
–Pos = { x = -202.238, y = -578.193, z = 39.500 },
– Size = { x = 1.5, y = 1.5, z = 1.0 },
– Type = -1,
},

OfficeActions = {
–Pos = { x = -124.786, y = -641.486, z = 167.820 },
–Type = -1,
},
}

^ only do this if you wish to Disable realestateagent

local message = "you should learn to use code blocks"
1 Like

Does this plugin allow you to put weapons in you home?

Hello, I have two problem !
I don’t understand why but for all the apartments there are some that do not appear!

Yet I have the gateway to indicate where the apartments must appear but they are not there!

Second, I wanted to add a new apartment by doing like apartments that are not part of a walkway, but when I go on the point, I have no purchase proposal! How to do ?

I thank you so much in advance, because I do not find absolutely!
PS : Do you have a Discord for this esx for help or not ?
Percy

im having trouble when i do sql it says duplicate error 1060

1 Like

How to add new apartments?

Hello, I do not have a problem that does not sell me the price of the properties when buying, we let you buy and rent but not sell the price of any. Help

Does anyone know why when i visit a property it sends me back to the last place i died instead of inside the apartment? And in the console it says there is something wrong with this line.
newMoney[result[i].owner] = newMoney[result[i].owner] - result[i].price

It would be awesome if you add a thing like that:

• Police Officers can go into the player’s house whenever they want without invitation. ( So when the player in the house that they can go into it whenever they want. Like: The guys escaped from the police and then the police start house searchings. ) Maybe if you want you should make an item what you can use for going in. And the police officers will be able to search the player’s storage.
4 Likes

Could you tell me if you found a solution to this problem because I am experiencing the same problem.
Thank You

Everything is fine, only that the rent is not charged at any time who can tell me. ???

any update?

Are you solved?

Im not sure what my issue is, only happening on one server. Any ideas?

Rent you can adjust in;

server/main.lua
Line 158

local rent = ESX.Math.Round(property.price / 200)

This line defines the rent, so if the property costs 50,000 the division is 200 as shown above, making the rent 250.

Does this change the buy price as well? All the offices are set at the same price. Not sure where I’d change all there prices individually.

Renting doesn’t work. Says it costs you but it actually takes nothing from your bank.

1 Like