[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Hello I download your mod and I start my server at startup I have the logo of policection but when I go in the vestige nothing offers a step. Is there one or more files to configure? Waiting for an answer … Thanks in advance … Regards

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:212: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
	server/main.lua:212: in upvalue 'ref'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>
	[C]: in function 'xpcall'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>
stack traceback:
	[C]: in function 'error'
	citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>

this happens when I try to setjob

I have the exact same problem! Hope they can fix it…

I’ll try a few fixes and get back to you

1 Like

Hey @Sorrora, I edited the police script so that when you cuff players it no longer freezes the player because I had members in my community complain that they couldnt run away from the police while cuffed which sucked for them if they are trying to roleplay a prison escape. esx_policejob.zip (44.7 KB)
This is my edited version. I hope you can take this and use it. I am also planning on adding to it soon a /cuff script into it so when players escape from they police that they can roleplay breaking the cuffs. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to stop licenses from disappearing out of the blue? Includes weapons and dmv school…

Does anyone know how to change the Peds? I have only changed the vehs on the scirpt and each time i try to change into a police outfit, it just keeps loading my civ outfit.

Does anyone know how to create another police department instead of LSPD and have them both run?

1 Like

Anyone have an issue where the Interaction menu (F7) is not appearing? I’m having issues with the esx_menu_default throwing errors and just wanted to know if that was related or a separate issue? everything else is working fine. Locker, Armory, garage, etc. Just no interaction menu.

Interation menu for cops is F6.
:smiley:

Nice modification. I think that if you disable players running and only allow them to walk it will be funnier. If you could make it so players cant enter vehicles that would be nice as well!

My bad, I ment F6 but it turned out it wasn’t that anyway. Turned out to be a plugin conflict with another script. I pulled it and the menus all work. Thanks anyway for the help.

Error
SQL:

INSERT INTO addon_account (name, label, shared) VALUES
(‘society_police’,‘Police’,1)
;

#1146 - La table ‘esx_policejob.addon_account’ n’existe pas

Hey got everything but when i try to install the sql mysql throws table essentialmode.addon_inventory doesnt exist any ideas?

cant search player or take the ID Card, any known fix? :slight_smile:

@RPPerry3 Could you help me to add BCSO or another department? I currently have LSPD… It says in-game “LSPD - Boss”. However, I can’t figure out how to create more… :frowning:

I would highly appreciate your help! Let me know if you have time. Did you change anything in the client/main.lua to add more? If so could you potentially send me a copy of yours? I want to compare and learn a few things.

-Ralf

Vehicle info not working.
Log file:
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM owned_vehicles {=}”

Error running call reference function for resource esx_policejob: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:238: attempt to index a number value (local ‘vehicleData’)

Any fix to this? Used to work like a charm, has been off for a while though

Why am i getting this error
https://gyazo.com/638a2926b3f85926622b84277ae42047

I have problem with this - Error
SQL:

INSERT INTO addon_account (name, label, shared) VALUES
(‘society_police’,‘Police’,1)
;

How can i fix this? Thanks

Seriously ?