[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Yo! How would i make it so police can remove licenses?

Umm is there a way to use rcon with this?

Anyone know why im getting this?

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:218: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:218: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

Good evening i was wondering if i could edit esx_policejob a bit for use on the server with due mention to it’s creator so we the community could adpt it for use with a mafia job or a gang job and some superheroes for rp and to sometimes deal with anti-rp

esx_snippet 20 characters

How you delete cache ?

Hey I have a really important question. How can i change the paycheck for this job? so all the roles get only say 200$ a paycheck instead of 1500. please respond, thanks.

Just change the values in job_grades table in database

Okey, I have recently installed esx_vehicleshop, esx_weashop and esx_policejob. The thing is when I example wanna take out a car at the police “garage” and I go to the blip and press E nothing happends. The option to press E dissapears and nothing happends.

And after the option to press E dissapears It wont come back. I can go in and out from the blip but now nothing happends.
I would really like some help!

You most likely are missing other required resources. The police job depends on other scripts to work properly.

Place Object not workin after update.

1 Like

update your scripts. mine work just fine.

Im using the last esx_policejob and i cant place spikestrips etc :frowning:

1 Like

its 20,40,60,80 and 100. that doesn’t work, im still getting 1500$

Can I get the link to the discord?

I cant see LSPD’s or anny others job’s Bank Account and i cannot acces the “boss menu” and i cannot take the job skin

Same for me I don’t know how to fix it

Hello everyone, I have an esx_police and I will like:

To ensure that when a person from this company pulls out a vehicle, the vehicle is in the name of the company and they can lock them.

Thank you !

french
Bonjour a tous, j’ai un esx_police et j’aimerai:

Faire en sorte que quand une personne de cette entreprise sort un vĂ©hicule, le vĂ©hicule soit au nom de l’entreprise et qu’ils puissent les fermer a clefs.

Merci !

hi look if sai not on Config.EnableSocietyOwnedVehicles = true

Edit* It’s working just for some people sometimes I don’t know what the bug is lol