[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Can’t buy weapons anymore. Taking money but not giving me weapon wth.

Hello,
How to make a shared police garage, where every car is free for every policeman and it won’t be “bought” so you can only take a car in or out without making it someones?

Hello guys where can i change the translation of the boss menu with the salaries recruitment and stuff? i tried find it in client main and in server main but i could not find it. Please help me out. Thank you
Link to a pictures with my menu https://imgur.com/a/pwgwij3

Anyone got some type of working storage for the police faction? Cops have nowhere to store contraband or illegal weapons.

Anyone know how to fix the problem of not being able to buy weapons in the armory?

How can i add a code into the Menu?

Reinstall it, did you’ve changed the code?

What menu? The police menu cannot get opened by a citizen. You need to be in police job for that.

No i would like to add an action With a code into the police menu (take dna)

Alright, then look for the functions in Server.lua and take a Look at the main functions of the menu I will give an example later to it.

Yes thanks

The only thing I changed was the vehicles in the garage. By reinstall do you me n just the script or the sql too?

First try to reinstall only the resource. If this doesn’t work than reinstall your sql.

installed the lastest update now when i walk into the markers/blips no action key comes up im set as police3 or 4 nothing works

Use the 1.2.0v version of the police job

1 Like

Is it possible to make so the cops can give custom fines?

Thanks in advance!

Did you find this out?

Mine doesn’t work. Keep getting this error when trying to add another blip.

Did you make it work? The same thing happens to me and I do not find the problem

How do I add body armor to the armory for police??