[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

esx_vehiclelock is coded to only work on vehicles the player owns.
MySQL.Async.fetchAll( 'SELECT * FROM owned_vehicles WHERE owner = @identifier', { ['@identifier'] = xPlayer.identifier

This won’t work for you as police cars aren’t owned by players

and how can you do it differently ?

Have a look at esx_aiomenu, it has a lock system built in

I need the locking system of the car for esx_policejob, esx_ambulancejob, esx_taxijob

For some reason I can’t set the police job and I am superadmin. It gives me this error every time I try to set it. Anyone know a fix?

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: server/commands.lua:15: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/commands.lua:15: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:317: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:308
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:378: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:213: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:317: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:308

I have a problem with, the money i want to despence into my police account and ambulance account, dosen’t work. I and the boss can’t give any of his employees a higher rank. I have society, addonaccout, addoninventory etc. Still don’t work… Someone have any clue? But it works for carldaeler and mafia

Not sure if i am doing something wrong. When i change the configs to make a few things “True” the second the server launches and i load in nothing has changed and the configs have been set to false again.

Make sure to delete the files in cache, and then restart it.

Without doing that, the same files are existing, and no change is being made.

2 Likes

Hey there I have this mod and a few other esx job mods, and when I try and restart the server, we lose the access to the police station until we do /setjob again, this sound a little wrong to me, is there something we are missing?

once we have done /setjob ID police RANK it works again but on a reboot it forgets it again.

1 Like

i get this error with the esx_police job everytime i launch my server. any ideas on how to fix? saw someone else had this same issue but was never answered. whats funny is inside esx_policejob there is no line 239. it ends at 229

1 Like

hopefully someone can figure out my dillema

Check your esx_policejob server/main.lua at line 5 you have a nil value.

Hello, can someone help me, this mode giving errors in menu after i translated it in russian, i put ‘locales/ru.lua’ in __resource in client and server, put ru in config and ru.lua, and my game giving me ??? errors

What kind of chat can I get to let me put myself in the police, is that the one I have does not leave me. Any recommendations?

Hey. Guys when I take the car out of the garage and it is not shown that she’s my it is possible as that to correct?

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9213

Please What kind of chat can I get to let me put myself in the police, is that the one I have does not leave me. Any recommendations?

If you are saying you remove a police vehicle and check it with the menu and it comes back unknown, that’s because it is spawned in and not owned by a player.

Please help me with the chat

I am getting it as well… anyone please help?

I am getting insane errors with citizen files. has anyone found a fix tot his please??