[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

I have esx_sociey working with esx_policejob, I have created a copy of esx_policejob and I have called it rodriguez, everything works except the administration of employees. generates this error when trying to open the employee list from the boss menu
https://gyazo.com/c7808f646e9453ef22cd0fa3aa95787c
any ideas ??

You didn’t update the database correctly.
You could always, you know, not rename the resource? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I am having an issue with this resource. I have given myself the police level and job grade in the database but when I go to a police bubble and press “e” like it tells me to the message like press e to do _____ and then disappears and nothing happens. Upon leaving the bubbled area a message pops up saying “/!\ esx_police is taking 6 ms (or -15.9 FPS @ 60 Hz) Please contact the server owner to resolve this issue.” First of all, I am the server owner :stuck_out_tongue: second of all after that happens I cannot interact with any of the bubbled areas. And the police menu which is F6 or F7? IDK one of the F buttons, I cannot get it to pop up, there is a moment of lag on the button push which indicates an issue, as in it knows it should be there but doesn’t respond. It doesn’t crash so IDK if there is a crash log but I can try to find some log if you need more info but this is a strange issue. Sorry to bother you with my issues but I have been troubleshooting many things to get this to work to no avail. Anyways esx stuff is always awesome, thanks for your work and effort, keep up the awesome work!

hey man, I’m just learning this Dev stuff too but from what You’re telling us, you’re missing the 3 menu resources (esx_menu_list, esx_menu_default, and esx_menu_dialog). Here is a link where you can find those 3 resources and many other ESX resources and such! Hope this helps:)

That seemed to work. I had the dialog one but for some reason I must have missed the others. Anyway thank you, that helped me so much!

You’re welcome brother!

1 Like

i have a problem with policejob i cant get any police vehicles out and i cant change to police uniform or get weapons from armory
anyone there know what is wrong?

I downloaded it, I get no errors upon start up. Everything works fine but I can’t use /setjob ID police (1-3). It’s giving me an error saying there is no job named ‘Police.’ The job works fine if it isn’t white listed. In the job list you can choose it and everything works great but I can’t make it white listed.

Do you have society enabled? if so, the boss has to put cars and guns in for officers to take.

Do you have admin rights to setjob? is it loaded in your database ?

Yea in the console I set myself to superadmin and I did load it into the data base because the job works perfectly when selecting it from the job listing but I want it to be a while listed job. Do you want me to get the exact error I get in the console when I try to setjob?

can you set jobs at all? to any other job? ya get the error

Ok, uuuhhh thanks for the help but when I started up the server and tried the command it magically worked this time. I don’t know why I haven’t changed anything but it’s working now so that’s good.

Can anyone help me with adding custom uniforms and keeping the same player model instead of it being a custom ped? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I am struggling with two issues that I hope somoene can help me with.

1. I have assinged myself the police job rank 3 and the blimps show up fine. If I logout of the server and back in the blips are gone unless I setjob or restart esx_policejob. What am I missing.

2. How do I change the vehicle list at the vehicle spawn point for the police.
    AuthorizedVehicles = {
    { name = ‘lsso’, label = ‘LSSO Patrol’ },
    { name = ‘lsso-charger’, label = ‘LSSO Charger’ },
    { name = ‘lsso-tahoe’, label = ‘LSSO Tahoe’ },
    },

These don’t show in the menu.
selectpolice

To edit the vehiclelist, go to main.lua inside client folder, row 318 to around 360, you will find this line:

table.insert(elements, { label = 'Sheriff Cruiser', value = 'sheriff' })

Sheriff Cruiser is the name showing up in the list, and the value “sheriff” is the model name.

2 Likes

@Patrik_Tjernstrom you are the bomb thank you so much. I was reading config after config trying to get a new server setup and just missed this. Thanks again!

I still have the first issue though if anyone has an idea.

Anybody know how to configure the outfit list?

I understand that it is somewhere in main.lua, but I am not sure exact what I need to edit.

All help will be GREATLY appreciated because this is the only thing I have yet to understand.

pm me I’ll do my best to help you @Colderco

i can’t put me the skin of police.help please

I can’t put out any objects on the ground can someone help me with that error?