[Release] esx_ownedcarthief

@KUANA Have you make any change in file, config or database related to the ressource?

@Noah1 Have you the original menu ressource of esx?
esx_menu_default
esx_menu_dialog
esx_menu_list

Nothing, i just install and did everything jn the tutorial.

I have the same problem and i download again esx_menu_… and still same.

Ok i think i find out, where do you have the variable qtty, now you cannot use that. i install my old version of esx_phone3 and have the same error. After i update the esx_phone3 i didnt have the same error.

yes I do

Hi, wondering if you can help me. First of all great script, however I can just smash the window of a player owned vehicle, jump in and drive it without using the tools. What can i do?

How can i split in two blips? Because i want to change the script because is the same place where can i sold stolen car and buy but i dont know how to do this

1 Like

First sorry the long wait before i respond.

@Killaway1
The trouble is, caralarm are trigger by the unlocking tool.
Not by a smash windows or other thing.
If i make this i have a lot of code to rebuild.
But i keep the idea, this can do an interrest think.

@Romulo_Junges
I’m not sure to understand why you want to do this.

@AlexGarcio because if i lost my car i can get the thief in the local because is the same place that can sold a stolen car and buy one (because if my car was stolen i need to buy in the same marker), if i change this for two markers its more easy to control this area and dont have a PvP there.

The issue is that people can just break into cars anyway even if they don’t use the tools. They can just smash the window. It would be great if the car was locked and they couldn’t smash the window. Forcing them to use your script and only use tools to unlock the cars.

Do you even have a LOCKSYSTEM addon/resourc ???

I do now yea. Seems to work fine now apart from I’m not getting the live GPS tracking? Any ideas? Works fine apart from that.

this script is awesome! i only have 1 question, i made myself a mechanic, bought and alarm system and installed it into a car, how to you activate the alarm system so that if the car is stolen it goes off, or does it do it automatically when you exit the car?

@Romulo_Junges

1 Like

@AlexGarcio thank u so much :smiley:

good job

when I got to the garage to sell, nothing happens I get trans[en] does not exist no errors? Nothing in buy vehicle either

We cant sale cars with the same error here. We can brake into them and it notify properly but we cant sale them.

Also am i missing something how can a mechanic install the security systems.

love the concept

you can’t sell cars as mechanic or police