[Release] esx_ownedcarthief

Noted for an next release

New release V1.0
Out of Beta!
If you update from an old version you have to update your sql table pawnshop_vehicle

Add job blacklist can not sell vehicles
Add Config.SellCarBlackMoney option player can recive blackmoney instead of money
Add how many day before a car can be buy by all
Add waiting time on sold vehicle in pawnshop

Fix car price if more then 1 car are in pawnshop list
Fix&Optimise number of cops require

2 Likes

Thank you very much dude! Great job!!

Love The Script

V1.0.1 Is Out

Add prices in PawnShop item menu

Fix Exploit from sell car multiple time
Fix Buy item if the limit is not 1
Fix Menu now not close if you buy item
Fix Menu show sell car if you are on foot

I have some questions, if I dont want script works with NPC´s cars?
And what I should do to sell items in different shops, like 24/7?
@AlexGarcio

@Rui_Borges

1. In the config : Config.OnlyPlayerCar = true --Set false if you want to picklock work on npc car (true-false)
  2. If you want to add item 24/7 shop. Juste cancel line 282 in client/main.lua like this

Before

local menuelements = {
		{label = _U('pawnshop_buyitem'), value = 'pawnshop_buyitem'},
		{label = _U('pawnshop_rebuy'),   value = 'pawnshop_rebuy'}

}

After

local menuelements = {
--		{label = _U('pawnshop_buyitem'), value = 'pawnshop_buyitem'},
		{label = _U('pawnshop_rebuy'),   value = 'pawnshop_rebuy'}

}

And just add item to your 24/7 Shop in the config of the shop like other item

Hi, first of all thanks for that release its awesome! I have some questions because on my server blips don’t showing up but if i change them as example to the smallest id ons ( ID: 181 ) and restart the server theare showing up.
1 2 .
Next problem what i have its tracking blip after stolen car with alarm 3. Police can only see where car was stolen but tracking don’t showing up. If you can help me with this please answer thanks so mutch.

@Revolt
What is the version of server artefact you use?
I speak of this

Hi AlexGarcio im using this one : https://runtime.fivem.net/artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/807-a33d6db066568046a9a99b14b0fccb03bb978e2f/

Hi Alex

love this script but encountering some issues and not sure if you have updated it since the upload.

When a vehicle is stolen often the person just smashes the window opens the door and that’s it no alarm triggers etc.

Also when the vehicle is stolen correctly the alarm send the message to police that vehicle is stolen but only 1 officer can see the blue circle on the map no one else.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

The ressource will work only for player owned vehicle and unlock with the ressource tool.

Yes old version have a bug with this. Last release have a fix.
If you encouter this again plz report it.

Nice Job!!!

hi im having that error i think its the limit of the item. i dont have the item, i didnt change in database and i cannot buy it.

[ERROR]
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_ownedcarthief: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:241: attempt to compare nil with number
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:241: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

@KUANA Have you import the *.sql file in your database?

The blips how up in game but when i go over the red circle at the pawn shops and press E nothing happens. If someone could help that would be appreciated. Thanks.

@Noah1 first try to find the error message in your game console or server console

it says nui://esx_menu_default/html/js/app.js:69, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘scrollIntoView’ of undefined.

I am not sure if i have the mechanic job setup right because I cant even get any tools. Do you think that is part of the problem?

Yes i did…