[Release][ESX & Non-ESX] Holster Weapon

<3 (20chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar)

I like it I would like to see a version just for the esx_policejob because not everyone has a holster and they might remove it from the back waist or something!

I have this script installed and configured in the server I’m developing. The script is causing players that are parachuting to automatically enter the draw animation, cancelling the parachute and causing them to plummet to their death.

I love everything about this script but is there a way to lower the time in the cofig.lua

In the config file

It is working, but whenever someone leaves a vehicle, the animation is played. Any idea how to solve this?

cool thank you

@guy293 thoughts on the parachute issue?

You can make a check if they are parachuting

I’m not sure if that would help. When parachuting, the player attempts the animation without any client inputs at all. If they have a pistol equipped, they do the animation.

I love this script, one downfall i noticed is that the character doesn’t put the gun back into the holster and when he takes the gun out of the holster, it isn’t removed from the holster so i’m holding the gun, and it’s still on my hip.

Hello,
Thanks for this script guy293, this is really nice.

Someone got a fix for the parachuting issue please ? Can’t figure out how to fix it, thanks.

Put in the check line:

and not IsPedInParachuteFreeFall

nice going to add this :slight_smile:

Hello,

Could you please tell me which line should I put this ? Because I’ve tried some things but it’s not working, thanks.

You can do a pull request with it

Thanks for nice script, but I have one question. Is there any chance to make the player play animation if he already has a gun but he is taking out another gun? Because now if you already have weapon in your hands you just take out another gun without any animation.

Anyone know how I could isolate the guns to have different draw times? That way we can make heavy weapons have a longer draw…

can we change the anim ?

Is there a way that only Police can use this Holster ?