[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

Has anyone been able to get it to not error out at first? I added the new lines they said to and I still get the error when someone joins.

nope still have errors on my server

Anyone got this to work with ‘‘lastdigits’’ from JSFOUR scripts?

whats wrong?

As soon as i turn off esx_identity and starts with jsfour-register it just keep on spamming different errors.

okey i donno then sry

Loffe, would you mind sharing some of the fix you did to get all the errors gone?

remove the event handlers for playerspawned in ambulancejob and identity and make them events instead that you trigger from kashacters when you character spawns. that the first thing to do to fix most of the errors

This is such an amazing Resource!

Hi i have problem. Because if I reconnect on server I have menu with change character, I choose my character and I have suddenly black screen. My error in console:

Line this error it: unknown-52

I did all the things from XxFri3ndlyxX

When a player loads in and clicks play before choosing a box this error happens and gets stuck on black screen. How could i go about either disabling play button until one is selected or use last know char (current steam:) instead of erroring out making them close and relaunch game.

Despite all the people having errors, This works flawlessly for our server! Thanks a lot!

Is it possible to make this not dependent on ESX by any chance?

This you upload the sql file to db?

I can help you out, message me on discord - Pumpaa#8882

Seems esx_taximeter have problem with script need set job agin to taxi to open taxi meter tried with custom esx playerloaded didint help

it seems that all the jobs that have menus and drawmarks has a issue with this… Police menus etc… I had to implement the est on/off duty script so ppl can go and use the police jobs again!

Yes SQL uploaded to add the “user_lastcharacter” table.

Everything works flawlessly except the hitting play before selecting a char box.

but as i see my policejob etc dont have problem that weird can you try put start kashcharacter in your server.cfg at the much possible? first than fivem resources just first

same problem