[RELEASE][ESX] KASHacters Multi Character

esx
characters

Im having an issue where GCPhone is not relaying the messages to like char1:steam and char2:steam, i have added all the fields into the server.lua but it still errors out with a:
Error running call reference function for resource esx_addons_gcphone: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: server.lua:243: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:243: in function ‘getPhoneNumber’
server.lua:46: in function ‘notifyAlertSMS’
server.lua:115: in upvalue ‘callback’
server.lua:245: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:388: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:403: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:372
Error: Unhandled error in timer: Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
Error: BUFFER_SHORTAGE
at n.e [as reserve] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12766)
at h (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:15761)
at n.r [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:13908)
at n.fetch (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:6972)
at n.u [as read] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:12076)
at Object.n [as decode] (citizen:/scripting/v8/msgpack.js:29:7097)
at unpack (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:20:33)
at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:51:11
at setImmediate (mysql-async.js:4962:9)
at Object.callback (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:96:21)

I’m having this problem
screenshot

Everyone is. It is a deprecation warning regarding the database. As of right now there is no fix. It doesn’t cause any major bugs and or damage.

Negative. Iv been working on this for a while now and now I dont get a singel error anymore so no everyone isnt getting this.

Care to post the fix for everyone? It’s a fairly common issue ongoing right now. If you scrolled up you would see that.

Dont remember exactly what i did to solve that error but start by removing the playerspawned check in the ambulance job first and add it as a event instead that you trigger in this script when you choose the character

Then do the same for esx_identity/jsfour-register etc. REMOVE the playerspawned eventhandler function and trigger a event in kashacters instead.

Do you mind sharing the esx_ambulancejob and esx_kashacters?

just scroll up and check the event someone sent

Hey just a fast thing when I select the same character it’s a ped. (On the menu when you join)

Has anyone been able to get it to not error out at first? I added the new lines they said to and I still get the error when someone joins.

nope still have errors on my server

Anyone got this to work with ‘‘lastdigits’’ from JSFOUR scripts?

whats wrong?

As soon as i turn off esx_identity and starts with jsfour-register it just keep on spamming different errors.

okey i donno then sry

Loffe, would you mind sharing some of the fix you did to get all the errors gone?

remove the event handlers for playerspawned in ambulancejob and identity and make them events instead that you trigger from kashacters when you character spawns. that the first thing to do to fix most of the errors

This is such an amazing Resource!

Hi i have problem. Because if I reconnect on server I have menu with change character, I choose my character and I have suddenly black screen. My error in console:

Line this error it: unknown-52

I did all the things from XxFri3ndlyxX