[RELEASE] esx_jb_trailer

this is trying the master branch and dev branch both do the same thing

i don’t see any errors in my script, it loocls like you got an overall error on locales in you es_extended…

becasue you got same error as well as esx_vehiclespawner

do you know the link for the newest version

1 Like

This github is the one that contains the pjtrailer?

Is there any way to make Addon cars also fit on there?

Getting an issue where i cant unload the vehicles… i have the pjtrailer. it works great for loading cars and the zero turn… but it wont unload the vehicles… and im getting no errors in the f8

of course, just add them to the list or jst let them accuire the default values

i ll look into it when i got the time then, but weird…

So i think its because the trailer isnt seeing the exmark zero turn as a towable vehicle. Not sure if there is a way to fix this. But im trying to get a lawn mowing job working… and this would be perfect

But it needs a value, i dont know how or where to find the value for addon cars? Any ideas?

How do we attach the trailer to the back of the vehicle we’re driving? I tried attaching the trailer with the key in the config but nothing.

you car need to have on the back something to take the trailer, not all vehicles do have that, only specific ones

Figured that out, thanks. You have to back the boattrailer literally underneath the boat which isn’t great. Then also sometimes the boat doesn’t detach for some reason. Says its detached but continues to stay on the trailer.

some small bugs not because of the script…
I did that on purpose that you must put boat on trailer that called rp :slight_smile: if you want to do it oherwise fel free to chanage the code

1 Like

Hello, how can we put imported vehicles on the trailer because it does not detect them. Thank you in advance

normaly addon vehicles are supported :slight_smile:

Is it possible to add sandking? I keep playing with it but it just disappears

cars that dissapears is beacaus you did not set them as setentitymission(true)

how does one add other cars to be able to tow the smal trailer, like for instance i wanna add the custom slam van 2 door ute to be able to tow the trailer, so it can be used as a form of tow trucking missions/job

Awesome script,

Anobody know how make a car can tow ?
For example a benson can attach a bike ?
i have tried but not succeed

Thanks

my server crasher when I start Trailers