[Release] [ESX] [Garage]

Any reason i go invisible when i go out from the garage. Pleas help

not good and lot gilitch :frowning:

is there still no funktion like a depot where the player can get his lost car back?

Hello team ! :slight_smile:
One of you has a version Es basic ? No esx please ā€¦ ?
Iā€™m not a good developer for read this script on es no esx ā€¦ :confused:
Thanks for answer <3

Hello I am having a issue with buying Police Cars. I have added custom police cars that use police1-5 and when I added them to be buyable they worked but every time I wanna switch cars I get stuck in the car and my menus go away. Is there anyone else who has had this happen? Thanks! :slight_smile:

The Error:

2 Likes

Not working, lot of bug, database didā€™t update when car release from garage, when car save in one place database show another place, when go outside garage my character disappear become invisible.

did you ever figure this out

Couldnā€™t load resource esx_garage: Couldnā€™t load resource esx_garage from resources:/esx_garage/: Could not open resource metadata file resources:/esx_garage//__resource.lua.
you can help me

Minor issue when I try store a car in the garage:

https://gyazo.com/11e6697eacf4a078e8a4dae69a19fc92

Any fix?

can a new garage be added? if yes how?

I have the same Issue.
Did you find any solution for this?

I am stuck in the vehicle shop when I try to navigate to an addon car.
I am getting:
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_garage/client/main.lua:299: attempt to index a nil value (local 'garage')
> fn (@esx_garage/client/main.lua:424
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_garage/client/main.lua:299: attempt to index a nil value (local 'garage')
> fn (@esx_garage/client/main.lua:439

Not sure if it is esx_garage or esx_policejob as it is in the police vehicle shop

can you please send me the script for the tp?

hello any help would be nice. i have an issue and a question.

my issue is that when i take a stored car out of the garage and disconnect then join back the car is gone and not back in the garage. how do i fix this if possible or does the car get sent to a location.

my question is that is this a player based garage/inventory like online? meaning that multiple players can use the same garage with out cross breading inventories?

Thanks for the help in advance!!!

probably the vehicle inpound if you have one