[Release][ESX] ESX_NoCarJack

Using esx_eden_garage, we are having some issues. Player vehicles seem to always be locked when a vehicle is removed from the garage. any ideas?

Try warping the player into the vehicle. The doors shouldnā€™t be locked if the car spawns with a player in it.

But that isnā€™t fixing the issue is it? Itā€™s just creating a workaround. Anything better possible?

You can make the script check the database for any cars owned by the player and see if the car they are entering matches any cars they own. It was relatively trivial for me to make that work on my server. I searched the database for the plate of the car the user is getting into, if the plate is found in the database it gets the steam ID of the owner and compares it to the person entering the car. If it matches, the car unlocks.

1 Like

Hi! Am I able with this script to add some vehicles to a ā€œblacklistā€ ? So the vehicles there will be unlocked every time.

I need it for some ESX job like Delivery and etcā€¦

Hi! How can I add a whitelist the some of the cars will be always unlocked when they spawn? For Example some job cars like the deliveriā€™s truck and the pizza deliveriā€™s bike. It would be awesome to know.

Hi! Have you found any kind of solution to make a whitelist to make some vehicles unlocked for some jobs like for Delivery Job ( Rumpo ) or for Police Job ( Police Cars ) etc?

1 Like

Would love to see a job to car whitelist thing. I want jobs to be whitelisted to there vehicle model but not to all vehicles also.

I need too. Send a PM message to the creator as me and if you or me got the answear we could share it. :slight_smile: Or try to found a scripter who can make it. Iā€™m at the ESX discord and trying to find someone.

I have esx_nocarjack on my server and it locks every car. The jobs' car too. So if someone doing the pizza delivery he will be locked out of his vehicle is he leaves it.

That part is easyā€¦ you just open the cfg file and put the jobs in the jobs whitelist under police and ems

I have this problem but I do not understand why ā€¦ sorry for my english, help me

Defeats the point, if you whitelist a job they can open any vehicle, so technically only unemployed players would have NPC cars lock.

Only way to get this to work is to allow it whitelist based on job and vehicle. So far none of the NPC locking scripts are this flexible.

I plan to see if i can make it work.

the system got a new PR in the repo, apparently there was a stupid typo that was ruining the whole thing.

And also fixed an critical issue (as explained here) with some logic syntax with LUA itself that was making the system go poop before midnight.

Guys i know its pain in aā€¦ when someone is asking for help for free but please is there any godlike guy who actualy did whitelist option for nocarjack that you can have always unlocked whitelisted car? ā€œNPCā€ please contact me. Have a nice day

not working at me ?

Someone has some config for send an alert to the police if someone has forced (or even lucky) a car?

try outlawalert

Idk what i did wrong cars arent locked for me.Like 0 cars are locked

1 Like