[Release] [ESX] Drill Item + Bank Rob Edit

No sorry.

20 characters.

Can i make it so a company sells them or? Since i want more roleplay so you have to roleplay to get a Drill anyway to fix that?

Yes. You have to code that in yourself. I cannot help you with that sorry!

1 Like

Another great resource, keep it up! :sweden::smiley:

Tackar :slight_smile:

20 characters.

I found a bug

soo if the bank need to police on server and they are not online so basicly 0/2 and you have a drill in inventory and you try to rob bank the item will gone so basicly used but you cant rob becouse no cops online i hope i could it explain good :slight_smile: reply me if im wrong with this.

Yeah I know. The plugin check first if player has a drill and if the person has one it will be used, after the drill check it checks if the police is online. I will fix it when I have time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible in any way to put this item “drill” into the mafiajob buy menu.
maybe convert this somehow:
{ name = ‘WEAPON_GRENADELAUNCHER’, price = 900000 },

Tja, skriver på Svenska är kass på ENG, får detta Error parsing script server/server.lua in resource esx_holdupbank: server/server.lua:126: unexpected symbol near ‘)’
Failed to load script server/server.lua.

Has nothing to do with my script. Download my link. There is only 110 codes of line in my server.lua. I have no idea what you have done. Can’t help you.

Saken är att jag har ju ett annat jobb så kallat Piketen och server.luan är lite ändrad från originalet, det är nog därför det inte går, så jag provade ta in alla codes med drill och la in precis som det är från denna esx_holdupbank men det verkade ej gå /:

If you can trust me and want me to take a look at it you can send me the plugin.

Kan jag skicka det via discord :slight_smile: #Jacob0004

Swedish translation added.

Hello, i am having problems getting this resource to work. It loads up fine at the server side, no errors given at any point. Though when i try to connect with the resource installed the client will tell me it was unable to load the resource. Any clues what it could be? No modifications have been done. Though i tried some tweaking to get it working without luck.

1 Like

You need ES + ES Extended.

Rename esx_holdupbank-1.0.0 to esx_holdupbank.

All of that is done. All necessary resources are installed since several days ago. We started the resource with “start esx_holdupbank”… :slight_smile:

So any clue what it could be? :confused: everything was setup as mensioned above

Hmm I have no idea since no one has reported a problem with it yet. Do you start esx_borrmaskin before esx_holdupbank?

indeed i do start borrmaskin first =)

It acts like the plugin is wrong coded. As the same thing happened with a car script i tried to make. Though that would be weird that ive seen lots of other servers with it… hehe