[Release] [ESX] [Clothing Shops]

Is there a way to load Saved Outfits from, lets say… a Job Wardrobe instead of owned property?

1 Like

it’s says right in the console read it again.

Does anyone know how to either adjust the cam or make it a free mode cam when changing clothes? Besides num4 num6. Want whole body shot.

I cant save or delete my outfits anymore.

1 Like

Just installed

But cant see anything on map ?

How do i fix the map blips for store locations? :confused:

when I want to record an outfit, I have a mistake in the server cmd
it does not propose to save it!

after “validate this purchase” I have no other menu
how to solve this problem?

1 Like

is there a script that works with this which allows you to add a custom “wardrobe” where players can go and change which of there saved outfits they want to use? For example, they could have one if they bought an addon property, so they can go and change there outfitm rather than going to a clothing store ( why would a clothing store keep clothes that you bought from there, they would be at your house in RP)

I have this error too

Esx_clotheshop lol

HI,
please how to limit swapping outfits only in owned property?
can there be something like

shops to buy outfits {xy.z…}
shops to buy and swap outfits {x,y,z}

thanks

1 Like

Hello Can I question how I can add cloths from GTA-MODS to shop?

1 Like

Want it too man

1 Like

Same.

When I buy clothes , it asks me to name the outfit to save it , but how should I do to load it, property ? and if I dont own one ?

esx_eden_clotheshop has the function you want. You can change clothes in the store

I have seen serveres with more clothing is there a way to add diferent clothes ?

did you solved it? if yes how?

Hi, your script doesn’t work. If I press no, it will still wear it for free and if i don’t have enough money and I press yes, it will still get it for free! Please help, thanks in advance!

1 Like

guys, i cant load/remove saved clothes on the property/changing room, can you guys tell me why?

im pretty sure esx_property uses esx_eden_clotheshop , which is what i useas well

1 Like