[Release] [ESX] [Clothing Shops]

we have esx properties installed but the outfits are no in there

Ok so no prompt to press E why does this not work???

1 Like

Hello, I have this problem in the esx clotheshop could anyone help me?
this is the configuration of my server.cfg: https://pastebin.com/0AQhd6FW
problem: https://youtu.be/GojtopnWjXg

…That’s not a problem, that is intended - torso could possibly be renamed to something else for less confusion.

hey can help how can i put limits on saved outfits? i need maximum 30 saved outfits per user

So is there really no fix or help for the overlapping clothes or adding more clothes to the stores?

same thing i want and i think its just a script but idk which

Where is the shop detecting the clothes? I looked in the entire script and can’t find any throwback to a place where the clothes are. If you can find the place where the clothes are, you probably can stream more clothes.

esx_skin bro

esx_skin has no folder with the peds or clothes being streamed

Try the skinchanger resource, it has the labels and names for the selectable items in the store. I’m trying to figure out whether I can add watches and bracelets since they seem to be missing…

yes for the store. Not which clothes or peds clothes are being streamed. I know the groups of the store, but I am looking for which clothes/peds are being streamed. I wanna know where to find the streamed clothes/peds so I can add custom ones instead of replacing.

Does anyone know how I can add body armor to the clothing list so that police officers can get (visible) body armor there?

1 Like

Is there a way to set prices or chage prices for certain clothes?
Or is there a esx script to put only certain clothes in certain shops?

look here , maybe someone will release ?

7 Likes

There is nothing special about this, the guy just added some images to the elements through html & css.

1 Like

Please releas this if you knowe this html&css .

Simple fix for your esx_skin script reverting your changes after death.

• Locate “SpawnManager” folder.
  • Enter the “spawnmanager.lua” file and begin to edit.
  • Find the “SetPlayerModel(PlayerId(), spawn.model)” and remove it, line 255 <–

Restart “spawnmanager” script and get killed, this should work.

Have fun, credit to a few things.

2 Likes

I did everything right, dragged and dropped into my [ESX] Folder. and it doesnt work. There is no blip for clothing shops. Nothing to press “e” on to change my clothing. Nothing.

Also, how do you add a dependency. IK you need skin changer and skin master