[Release] Esx_bobbypin

Sorry, I didn’t think I would have to give a step by step hand holding tutorial on how to install another resource.

Step 1: Download this resource.
Step 2: Go to the mythic link provided in the original post and download that.
Step 3: Install both the resources you just downloaded, make sure mythic is started before this.
Step 4: Learn some manners.

Step 1: Don’t take comments out of context and get defensive over nothing.
Step 2: rinse and repeat.

I would think you would know that coding is very specific and requires the right syntax or it won’t work at all. Your facetious instructions are not even accurate to what would be required to get mythic to work with your script. But thanks for going out of your way to be a jerk about it. (And you say I lack manners? wow)

Dependencies
Esx_policejob
Mythic Progress Bar
Esx_phone or GC phone (to notify police, if you don’t have either of these, then set Config.Police to False)

Install
1, Import esx_bobbypin.sql into your database.
2, Upload esx_bobbypin to your resources
3, Add start esx_bobbypin to your server.cfg/resources.cfg

So to quote you… Coding is heavily reliant on the correct syntaxing yes… So surely, if someone states that something is a dependent, then it’s logical that you are required to install the resources that are a dependency yes?? Then… Guess what… As it’s lua, and they are dependencies, it’s also logical that they are required to be started before this resource…

Yes I get that, thanks. But what you don’t seem to be indicating is that apparently the mythic progbar doesn’t require being spliced into the client lua as is the case for some other scripts.

You act as if using mythic progbar is a simple cut and paste script when it varies from script to script how it is implemented. All the dramatic pauses and snide remarks are really not needed.

So for anyone using this nice script, i just had some trouble getting it to work.
the fix was to change in mythic-progbar a function name:
main.lua on line 43
function Progress(action, finish)
to
function progress(action, finish)

And there had to be done a second step in esx_bobbypin client and server lua.
server.lua line 30:
TriggerClientEvent(“mythic_progressbar:client:progress”, targetXplayer.source, {
to
TriggerClientEvent(“mythic_progbar:client:progress”, targetXplayer.source, {

client.lua on line 31:
TriggerEvent(“mythic_progressbar:client:progress”, {
to
TriggerEvent(“mythic_progbar:client:progress”, {

Having a problem with getting the cuffs off.
Everything works like loadingbar, animation, the cuffs goes off visual (but the person is still cuffed).
Do i need to put a code into the policejob script aswell and where if i need to put a code into policejob?

It’s not working for me,My friend was cuffed and I couldn’t release him using this item I tried many times any nothing happened,Should I edit something in cilent.lua sir?

Still, even tho i did everything fine, the only thing it says: Removed 1 bobby pin. No animation no nothing, I have all the dependencies as well.

we can’t move when we test the bobbypin

Item isnt usable for me

try put it in another server file :smiley: