[Release] Esx_bobbypin

Hi,

I’ve learnt a lot from this community over the last few months and it only felt right to return what I’ve learnt.

This is my very first release so I hope you enjoy.

Description

Esx_bobbypin is a super simple script that allows you to use bobbypins to uncuff other players that may have escaped from the police.

In the config.lua, you can set up the lentgh of time it takes, the success rate and whether to notify police.

Dependencies
Esx_policejob
Mythic Progress Bar
Esx_phone or GC phone (to notify police, if oyu don’t have either of these, then set Config.Police to False)

Install
1, Import esx_bobbypin.sql into your database.
2, Upload esx_bobbypin to your resources
3, Add start esx_bobbypin to your server.cfg/resources.cfg

links
Release: https://github.com/michael86/esx_bobbypin/releases/tag/v1.1
Mythic Progress Bar: [Dev-Resource] Mythic Progress Bar
GCPhone: https://github.com/N3MTV/gcphone/releases

9 Likes

nice, thanks for shared!

not use bobbyping help me pls bro

2 Likes

Perfect work. Can you perhaps make a lockpick system, where you lockpick a car the same way with alarm sound coming off the vehicles?

Btw, you should fix your __resource file and make the dependency, mythic_progbar not progressbar

Annnnd for some reason, it just takes your bobby pin and nothing happens.

1 Like

Yup, my bad, uploaded the wrong folder. This one is the correct one:

Yep, made it work 2 minutes earlier. Thx for your great work tho.

1 Like

So many scripts depending on the mythic progress bars :frowning:

It’s easy enough to remove it as a dependency if you know how to read lua. If not, then let me know and I’ll add a standalone version.

Would appreciate the effort :slight_smile: ty

No worries, pretty busy today, will try and get it done tonight.

1 Like

Got it working, (well kinda, still trying to freeze the entity of the person you’re picking at) but I’d still say go ahead since there’ll be plebs like myself. :slight_smile:

doesnt work. just takes bobbypin and nothing happens

I can’t use it for some reason, like after I buy it and it’s inside inventory but when I Try to drag it into the use button (of inventoryhud) the button just disappear like it’s trying to say this item is unable to use

You need to register the item as usable.

I already got it working, it’s because of the different mythic_progressbar vs mythic_progbar

If it’s not working, then you may be installing it wrong.

The server.lua has ESX.RegisterUsableItem so no idea why the use button was not working for you tjikikail

The post has also been updated to v1.1 due to the wrong folder being uploaded to the git, it should work with the mythic progress bar linked.

Still not had a chance to making a standalone version yet, had a project come up that took priority.

sorry you can adapt with the progress bar standalone??

If this relies on mythic then why not have the script inserted already or at least post how to add it??