[RELEASE] EssentialMode Robbery System

Change your main post then to say it requires Cops FiveM or make the script work without it.

It says you may use it doesnt say its required

I am clocked in as a police officer in Cops Fivem and am not getting notified that someone has started a robbery.

what is the name of your police job resource?

I Use this
[Release] Cops FiveM V1.4.2 (01/08/2018)

Will I get notifications using esx police job?

It should no matter what but the developer doesnā€™t really know what they are doing.

Then dont use it, why are you on the thread? Lol This my first release

I can do whatever I would like. Maybe you should test it before you post it.

It uses a session variable that is set called ā€œpoliceInServiceā€. Cops FiveM should set this for you and its what dictates who does, and doesnt get the alerts, so you could edit the script to work with your cop script and put your own check in there, or in the client side event for the notification, if its a clientside exprot. Its hard to make it work for ALL police scripts.

I did test, just tested it again, works fine. If you dont like the resource then dont use it, its really simple. Your not giving and constructive crtisizims or giving any information of why its not working. And if you think its broken, and dont want to give informaiton on wahts not working, and etc, then you should just go to another thread and use another resource. Its pretty simple.

Why are you assuming I am using it? Wouldnā€™t be hard to put an if copsfivm == true to determine if the variable from the top of the lua file or from a config file is true or not to state whether the person wants to use Cops FiveM or not.If itā€™s true then do stuff from Cops FiveM variables for checks else just do it no matter what.

If anyone would like to use this script without using Cops FiveM you may message me and I will help you out.

excuse this post, i have deleted itā€¦ ergh i just pressed E to get out of itā€¦ sigh

You can do a pull request and put it in the script if your that worried about it

Glad u figured it out :slight_smile:

How to disable the freeze players

I am also trying to figure out how I can do a radius rather than being locked in when it comes to banks.
Iā€™m not an experienced coder, but anyone has any tips or code to share, I would be uber grateful.

would be good damn even to stay because the way it is frozen does not make sense

Iā€™ve installed in server. We get the blip show up. We walk into it and press E and nothing happens. No police get notification.