[Release] EssentialMode base

Anyone know where you can set the player id range because my server player id’s were around 10s and i wanted to bring a player to myself with /bring id and it says incorrect player ID. Not sure where to fix it,

1 Like

Can anyone please give me the name of a banking mod that works with v5? simple and es_banking does not work, thanks.

Can you give a link to a wiki page or something?

There isn’t a wiki, there’s a documentation site though.

https://docs.essentialmode.com

I deleted the line and it still dosen’t let me use the commands, just comes up with “Incorrct Player ID”

Shouldn’t fucking remove that line anyway

2 Likes

I have a problem no data registers in my database

my logs after a player connection:

[ 43703] Connecting: PetitPoney
[ 44875] Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
[ 78984] Error occurred while attempting to find user in CouchDB.

Seems to still disappear if you enter apartments or properties.

I readded it back in after it didn’t work, what is the solution to fix this?

1 Like

You reinstall essentialmode… you buggered it up and no dev is going to waste time fixing something you broke with no need either use CTRL + z or learn where you broke it or just reinstall and overwrite the old file…

does essential 5 work with es_rp

SO when updating from 4.6 to 5.0 do I need to go ahead and clear my DB?

Do I also need to adjust permissions as mentioned a few posts above to avoid the incorrect player ID?

I’d like to update as I’ve been unable to /ban using es_admin and have had to use external menus and would like to keep everything under Essentials/ES_Admin.

Error running system event handling function for resource timesync: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/ACL.lua:205: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘bit32’)
stack traceback:
server/ACL.lua:205: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131
Connecting: OceanFive
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110
Error occurred while attempting to find user in CouchDB.
Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: server/main.lua:212: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:212: in local ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:317: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:308

that shows up for me when i do kick command anyone want to help me?

my server crashes every time i update to essentialmode5 but if i revert to essentialmode 4 it works fine

I’m getting this error on ES 4 whenever I do /kick. It still kicks them but doesn’t show the full reason. Any help?

Command 'kick' entered..
Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:100: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:100: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131>

SOLVED:
If you have ACL Synchronization make sure in the ACLConfig.lua that playermanagement is set to “false”

ACL.enablePlayerManagement = false

do you use es 4 or 5 and also did you sue the gui or the command and make sure your db is set up right

It’s all good bro, I fixed the issue. My ACL Sync kick management was enabled which was colliding with ES.

Hello guys !
Sorry if the subject has already been asked.
Nothing is happening in my database when I spawn on my server, everything is empty.
Mysql-async Installed
esplugin Installed.

Console server

srv

Database

So I have couchdb set up. Essentialmode set up and correct passwords ip port etc. However, when I run the server, it creates essentialmode in couchdb, but never enters details of users.

I get the following errors, I know the first one is related to sync. Its the others which are related to essentialmode I am hoping someone can figure out.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried updating to essential 5? Saying that, you are having the same problem as me. Nothing writing in the db.