[Release] EssentialMode base

It’s will make a request to: https://essentialmode.com/bans.txt which is currently empty, those bans listed on there will be banned on servers that have global bans enabled. That list can only be edited by me, there isn’t a system in place for putting people on that list and once a proper system has been made it will be announced. So currently it won’t do anything

When its up, it will definitely help out for sure!

how do i unban without restarting server

unban them then do in the console restart es_admin (or whatever your es_admin2 name is)

thanks for this i will try next time

can somoene tell me how to set an amount of money each time you join server? thx

i change mine through es_rp and its in the server.lua

Hello I have a problem. When i join on my own server i have initalising session all time and I have this error in server console:

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/db.lua:208: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server/db.lua:208: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/db.lua:84: in local ‘userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:260: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131

on my side no more able to spawn car with command /car in chatbox do you know why ?
someone can help me ?

Create lua script responsible for car spawning

Iam in progress of making a /car spawner atm.

Hello I have a problem. When i join on my own server i have initalising session all time and I have this error in server console:

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/db.lua:208: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server/db.lua:208: in upvalue 'callback’
server/db.lua:84: in local 'userCallback’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:260: in upvalue 'handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131

yeh its essentiamode or es_rp just reinstall es-rp and essentialmode

what is this
es_rp ?

Same probleme here! I’m no more able to input any commands. It results in an error message every time :
caught bad_any_cast in command handler for ___

is there anyway to set an amount of money to start?

when i install essential mode and join the server it gives me
Access denied for command add_principal.

and i cannot use any command it gives me back “Incorrect Player ID”
how do i fix this?

@Kanersps
Edit:
Found the problem!!!
goto
YOURSERVER\cfx-server-data-master\resources\essentialmode\server\classes\players.lua
and remove the line ExecuteCommand(‘add_principal identifier.’ … self.license … " group." … self.group)
if you don not delete that line than you wont me able to do / commands

1 Like

Or give permission for the resource to add principals. This isn’t an error it’s meant to happen.

1 Like

@Kanersps So we need to change that to user?
And can you give us an example?
Because i’m running into the same problem

@Kanersps Hey we are getting a error when someone tries to respawn they get stuck in a loading screen it fades out never fades back in. its seems to be a call back error but i cant seem to figure it out. ive tried different version of the script etc. even a new database to no solution any ideas?