[Release] EssentialMode base

Well it says what’s wrong. It couldn’t authenticate with couchdb.

My authentication has not changed, Which is why I am stumped.

Fixed. Caps Lock got me. Thank you for the quick reply @Kanersps

Well there’s nothing I can say but that. Show us your server configuration if you’d like my input

It seems that only steam users can log in with essentialmode 4.6.3
Now i have removed that part of the server main.lua, and then I could do a non steam first login, I hope it gets fixed so others also can use essentialmode 4.6.3

It’s there for authentication and saving. What’s the issue with having steam running in the background?

I do not have a steam account and more of our players have not, we bought GTA V on dvd and therefore do not use steam

So again, what’s the issue with just running steam in the background? You don’t have to own the game on steam. Neither do I think this requirement will be removed until more identifiers are added as license identifier could change and using an IP as an identifier isn’t a good idea when saving users. What if someone else from the same household wants to play.

1 Like

Hello guys!
What is this and how can i solve it ? : http://i.imgur.com/ONzpBKy.png

Maybe an option that you could do so you could turn it off if you do not want to use it like a true or false

That would only help you if the server decided they didn’t want to use it, which I can safely assume wouldn’t be the case for most.

No, but then you do something not everyone can use for anything

hello,

i have 1 error :

[ERROR] [mysql-async] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT COUNT(1) FROM players {=}”: Host ‘ns3073426.ip-188-165-206.eu’ is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’

how to solve the problem please

hello my probleme is “Error parsing script server/main.lua in resource essentialmode: server/main.lua:74: ‘)’ expected (to close ‘(’ at line 73) near ‘while’
Failed to load script server/main.lua.”

DL it again. This was fixed yesterday.

@Kanersps not sure if you’re planning this for the next update for es_admin but can you make it so when someone bans or kicks it shows who did it, that would be great thanks!

watch my error please help me “cfx> Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:103: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:103: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

Hi, i’m trying to install essentialmode with the MySQL plugin but i have this error: Error running system event handling function for resource esplugin_mysql: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:400: No such resource mysql-async
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:400: in metamethod ‘__index’
@mysql-async/lib/MySQL.lua:120: in field ‘fetchAll’
server.lua:15: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92

Do you have an idea what is the problem ? I try to reinstall it and the same error again and again !

Update server files to work with EssentialMode

hi how r u i would some help plz

I want to ask u about this ( Couldn’t find SteamID please re-launch the game while Steam is open ) in the chat

https://transfer.sh/oaGLG/problem%20my%20server.PNG

Update 4.6.3 Force the player to enter by Steam. How can I disable this from the new update?

I want the player to enter without steam.

You can’t, it’s the only way to properly save peoples data now until more identifiers may get added one day.