[Release] EssentialMode base

Hello,

I have some errors with couchDB

Can someone help ?

i have no error on my serv but CouchDB dont have DB anymore

Doesn’t seem like you have version 3 installed as it’s not printing anything

it’s the last version on the download link

A db.lua rewrite is currently ongoing anyway, that part is already in.

1 Like

Either you’re using an older couchdb version or the auth settings are invalid.

I know about it. But 2.0.0 build does not exist for ubuntu

i don’t understand this problem

Mysql isn’t used anymore.

You’ll need to download 2.0 and make the distro. After that you can move your “rel” folder anywhere you want.

Anyone have this working with CentOS? I’ve switched from a rather comfortable WinServ 2012 R2 host to COS 7. Thanks in advance.

-P

Thanks, it’s finaly working :slight_smile:

Humm… can we use mysql? it’s better than couchDB

Currently you cannot. Also, it’s preference.

1 Like

How I can use Player:getPermissions() in client side ? Or is here way to get user permission level or grou in client script ?

Trigger a client event with the permission level.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Please do not distribute other addons without the original creators consent.

Since you didn’t get @Kanersps permission (and it’s an old, broken version) I’ve removed the link.

2 Likes

Sorry, considering it was the same addon from the same author I didn’t think it was an issue.

Nice edit.

Sorry for attempting to help others, I’ve removed my helpful posts and apologize.

1 Like

Considering it’s an older version that can break the server, its really not something you should be distributing. It was updated for a reason, people should be updating their plugins to use the newer version.

Edit: I appreciate that you’re trying to help others @illblew but, you got to understand that the older version can cause network splitting due to the implementation, that particular help ends up causing more harm than it solves.

1 Like