[Release] EssentialMode base

best DB system ever ! i never had this when i use wamp …

Join the club of people complaining… read previous comments - there’s going to be an official MySQL addition to FiveM, so you could wait.

1 Like

so how to use it ? i just want know that.

so do i change the config.lua or the db.lua

? you say that for me ?

no i am asking anyone because this shit is hard to get working i can’t even get the couchdb faxution to pop up

if you get working you never understand anything you can’t import anything i don’t know how to use it …

ok when i do the base64 what do i gotta type in there im confused on how to encode it

Just to quote the OP - “Final note: Again, support is limited. If you cannot setup CouchDB then do not ask help from me or on this topic, you probaly shouldn’t use this anyhow if you can’t set that up.”

im sorry but this doesn’t work at all we need to find another way to setup essential mode

Why ? plz

1 Like

So i really don’t know why you update your gamemode but you don’t give the solution for setup it you just say [quote=“Kanersps, post:1, topic:3665”]
Change port if needed in server/db.lua, and do not forget to properely setup CouchDB 2.0.0.
[/quote]

but it’s not right ! we must do more than that !

Their is no need to manually encode anything now. Encoding is now handled by essentialmode base

Hi! Can anyone help me with the essentiaL/ADMIN thing? i have tried alot of things but i dont know how to do it! Please help.

Could someone upload the old MySQL version of this?

No, as I don’t allow that.

1 Like

I’ve read somewhere that the $ sign in the top right is built in to essntialmode, but for me on my server i don’t have it? anyone point out why that would be? I don’t have a database set up yet as it’s just running off my machine so ive tried not to add anything involving $. Only been messing with the server for 48hours, finding my way around etc so please go easy on me.

You can change that completely with html and nui … [How-To] Use NUI (UI Creation with HTML)

Np!

I appreciate the quick response.

That doesn’t work… it says players id is not found in-game you mean the number that appears next to their name right?