[Release] EssentialMode base

es_ui don t existe into forum

Follow this please: https://docs.essentialmode.com/#installation

Critical security update

Please update your server as quick as you can to 6.0.1 using the following link:

hi what is mean native money?

if i use the new banking should i make native money to true

after i upgraded to 6.0.1 i can´t use any admin command.
car spawning doesnt work, healing doesnt work…

in console error appears
no such command …

same thing here

hi, i wonder if there is some incompatibility errors in essentialmode/server/sqlite/sv_database.js
in this line

CREATE TABLE players (identifier STRING, license STRING, `group` STRING, bank INTEGER, money INTEGER, permission_level INTEGER, roles STRING)

wich has the column called roles, but in esplugin_mysql the db table is different

CREATE TABLE `users` (
  `identifier` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin NOT NULL,
  `license` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin DEFAULT NULL,
  `money` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `bank` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `permission_level` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `group` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_bin;

i think that you need to update esplugin_mysql so we can have the latest database in mysql

also, i know that groups means user,mod,admin,etc
but what means:

permission_level column
roles column
es_nativeMoneySystem
es_disableCommandHandler
es_enableRankDecorators
es_defaultDatabase (which are the options)
these things are not explained in the docs website

and :

pvpEnabled is false by default, so i can not kill any player? idk because my server is new and empty :stuck_out_tongue:

i changed permissionDenied and doesn’t work

what do i need to put in es_defaultDatabase if i am using mysql plugin?

i changed es_startingCash in the server.cfg and every time that i join my money is changed to that amount, but i only want that the first time you enter be that amount

i notice that when i use the setgroup command in the console, an error message appears cfx> Access denied for command add_principal. but the weird thing is that even if it says that i have not access, the group is changed in my database, so i do have access but it says that i don’t

the user money with es_ui plugin is not displayed when the player connects to the server, but if i buy for example a car warsh, the money appears and stays activated. so how can i make it appears from the start without buying nothing?

sorry my bad english

@juwuwofego

The tables are unrelated, these are for SQLite. Also the other convars will be explained in further detail later, however I have many confirmed cases of everything working just fine for people with MySQL. Myself included, please follow the below link to how your server.cfg should look.

https://pastebin.com/qZVZXJmv

So I updated essentials mode from 5.2.1 to 6.0.1 and now when doing /dv /noclip etc… I get the following:

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:187: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:187: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

Watch my error please help me.

@Oxlo_9 Please follow the entire installation instructions. Set these before starting essentialmode

add_ace resource.essentialmode command.sets allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_ace allow

@GradientWizzard You have logging enabled, this seems to be a bug for now, please disable it until I push a fix.

settings.defaultSettings = {
	['pvpEnabled'] = GetConvar('es_pvpEnabled', 'true'),
	['permissionDenied'] = GetConvar('es_permissionDenied', 'false'),
	['startingCash'] = GetConvar('es_startingCash', '10000'),
	['startingBank'] = GetConvar('es_startingBank', '0'),
	['enableRankDecorators'] = GetConvar('es_enableRankDecorators', 'false'),
	['moneyIcon'] = GetConvar('es_moneyIcon', '$'),
	['nativeMoneySystem'] = GetConvar('es_nativeMoneySystem', '0'),
	['commandDelimeter'] = GetConvar('es_commandDelimeter', '/'),
	['enableLogging'] = GetConvar('es_enableLogging', 'false'),
	['enableCustomData'] = GetConvar('es_enableCustomData', 'false'),
	['defaultDatabase'] = GetConvar('es_defaultDatabase', '1'),
	['disableCommandHandler'] = GetConvar('es_disableCommandHandler', 'false')
}

Thats my settings @Kanersps

Watch my server.cfg

Since updating I am now getting in the log

Stack overflow in unmanaged: IP: 0x7fecc764d4fa, fault addr: 0x7ffc43657fa4
Started resource essentialmode

Didn’t seem to happen before updating do 6.0.1

Also a little confused in regards with es_ui? I don’t have this on my server, do I need to install it for the money to show? Currently bank and dirty money shows but the cash does not appear. Does this just replace files inside of the “essentialmode” resoruce or does this get installed as it’s own resoruce ?

Also just noticed in my console log

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:187: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:187: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
Sending heartbeat to live-internal.fivem.net:30110

Things work, but there is with out doubt some issues, tryed using /dv and that gav an error it dv-s but gives an error

It’s when using esx commands in general it throws this error, they work, but it throws errors.

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen
:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:187:
 attempt to concatenate a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        server/main.lua:187: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scriptin
g/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

Hello All i have updated to essentialmode 6.0.1 and have installed es_ui and we still dont have our cash overlays in the top right hand corner can anyone assist or point me in the right direction.

Okay located the issue it’s the log feature, it trys to log vars after the commands, and if there is none it will fail. and throw the error.

How can I solve this? I have the same problem

After new update essentialmode and es_admin everyone can use es_admin commands how can i fix this
when ı write command like /revive /noclip /dv

give this error