EssentialMode update 6.0.0

• Periodic update checking
  • Removed UI component from base EssentialMode
  • SQLite as default database now
  • Now licensed under AGPLv3
  • Allow disabling of EssentialModes command handler
  • Much better ACL support

Important note (READ)

Follow the installation instructions at https://docs.essentialmode.com/#installation so you don’t miss anything. As for updating follow all of that aswell.

SQLite

SQLite is a single file database which doesn’t require any additional setup, if you would like to use this all you have to do is drag and drop EssentialMode into your resources folder and start it. You don’t have to start any external database service at all.

I still have the same problem nothing changes after the indications just give

Just overwrite everything?

yes I did it

Hi! I want to edit something. The admins on the server can do /setmoney via command and via menu too. I want to edit it that only the superadmin will be able to do this.

This is by default already happening? Unless you gave them the ACE “commands.setmoney” only groups higher than the default “admin” group can do this.

the money icon has disappeared :frowning:

it’s already solved, you have to install the es_ui

update working great but 6 introduces a couple permissions errors on startup:

[EssentialMode] Current version: 6.0.0
[EssentialMode] Updater version: 6.0.0

Access denied for command sets.
Access denied for command sets.
[EssentialMode] Everything is nice and updated!

Errors disappear when rolling back to 5.

i get an big error by runnig essential mode 6.0.0 pls help for fix

es_ui don t existe into forum

Follow this please: https://docs.essentialmode.com/#installation

1 Like

Critical security update

Please update your server as quick as you can to 6.0.1 using the following link:

1 Like

hi what is mean native money?

if i use the new banking should i make native money to true

after i upgraded to 6.0.1 i can´t use any admin command.
car spawning doesnt work, healing doesnt work…

in console error appears
no such command …

same thing here

hi, i wonder if there is some incompatibility errors in essentialmode/server/sqlite/sv_database.js
in this line

CREATE TABLE players (identifier STRING, license STRING, `group` STRING, bank INTEGER, money INTEGER, permission_level INTEGER, roles STRING)

wich has the column called roles, but in esplugin_mysql the db table is different

CREATE TABLE `users` (
  `identifier` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin NOT NULL,
  `license` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin DEFAULT NULL,
  `money` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `bank` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `permission_level` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
  `group` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_bin DEFAULT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_bin;

i think that you need to update esplugin_mysql so we can have the latest database in mysql

also, i know that groups means user,mod,admin,etc
but what means:

permission_level column
roles column
es_nativeMoneySystem
es_disableCommandHandler
es_enableRankDecorators
es_defaultDatabase (which are the options)
these things are not explained in the docs website

and :

pvpEnabled is false by default, so i can not kill any player? idk because my server is new and empty :stuck_out_tongue:

i changed permissionDenied and doesn’t work

what do i need to put in es_defaultDatabase if i am using mysql plugin?

i changed es_startingCash in the server.cfg and every time that i join my money is changed to that amount, but i only want that the first time you enter be that amount

i notice that when i use the setgroup command in the console, an error message appears cfx> Access denied for command add_principal. but the weird thing is that even if it says that i have not access, the group is changed in my database, so i do have access but it says that i don’t

the user money with es_ui plugin is not displayed when the player connects to the server, but if i buy for example a car warsh, the money appears and stays activated. so how can i make it appears from the start without buying nothing?

sorry my bad english

@juwuwofego

The tables are unrelated, these are for SQLite. Also the other convars will be explained in further detail later, however I have many confirmed cases of everything working just fine for people with MySQL. Myself included, please follow the below link to how your server.cfg should look.

https://pastebin.com/qZVZXJmv

So I updated essentials mode from 5.2.1 to 6.0.1 and now when doing /dv /noclip etc… I get the following:

Error running system event handling function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/main.lua:187: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:187: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182