[Release] EssentialMode base

hmm… i can confirm this indeed happens because of essentialmode happens on my buddies server im setting up.

download link wont work

its down, have to wait or

essential5 18.05.2018.zip (74.4 KB)

es_extended 18.05.2018.zip (132.9 KB)

esplugin_mysql 18.05.2018.zip (2.0 KB)

mysql-async-2.0.2.zip (1.5 MB)

async 18.05.2018.zip (13.3 KB)

so does that mean we gotta wait for him to fix this?

regards ! I am working on implementing a new account in essentialmode, the account would not be used as physical money, but as experience acquired by time or specific actions, which will be bonus and passive skills to go aunmentado, we would start at level 0 with 0.001 experience each 100 Exp will earn a level.

characteristics
unlocking content according to levels
passive skills for the player according to the level
money bonus for climbing certain levels 20 40 60 …

I am looking for people who can help me with this project, if you are interested contact me.
A greeting !

First tests

3 Likes

Does the ESX support the Russian language? If so, how to switch it?

1 Like

Hi…
I have simple questionnaire…
How add money user? and how change job user?
In command line? or chat ? i can change group in cmd/
I have windows server.

This is not the thread for ESX.

I’m afraid that I concluded from your post that you aren’t too familiar with what essentialmode is. Or in general on how to make content for FiveM. I suggest looking at other forum sources to learn and fix your current issues yourself.

Goodluck to you!

Getting error on Zap Hosting with essentialmode and mysql-async installed automatically with their auto installer

Error running call reference function for resource essentialmode: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: server/main.lua:218: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:218: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322

I’m getting this error when I run setgroup. The database has created myself as an entry.
Here is my server.cfg.

I’m pretty sure you don’t need the 'set database driver"

I will remove that and try again.

I’m not sure why my account turned into bbb5bcce03923c5166f7 but anyway.

I removed it and it still does the same thing. I believe I found it when I was googling the error and I was grasping at straws.

Did you find a fix to this error?

Can i remove license from database? What if i want user weryfication only based on steam id?

Some way to change the money symbol to the right ??. 5252 $

essentialmode/server/util.lua

Eye I want to change the location, not the symbol … In the utils I’m not finding it: /

look in es_extended/html/css/app

phrase the question right…lol, now i get it… move symbol not change…lol

still answerd both question tho…lol