1 Like

Hello
my dirty money does not save in db
An idea of the problem?
i use _VERSION = ‘4.6.3’
Thanks

One question changed the moneyIcon and it does not make any results
let moneyIcon = “$” for € and the dollar sign appears

@XSOLYSX EssentialMode doesn’t havew any content, there isnt any language in it. It’s a back-end
@zaar Not related to EssentialMode. Ask the creator of your resource.
@yitan06 It’s a default option look at: https://docs.essentialmode.com

Pound

Euro
12%20(1)

remember have to change all in all scripts that deal with money, unless its just that, what you want to change, makes no difference, still pays just if shows on screen says $500 but top right screen is just icon

i.e i have hospital pay to heal if didn’t change there it shows $100 to heal but i changed so now shows £100

played about with it size and icons…lol
2018-05-22

1 Like

Hi there!

I have been using a resource that doesn’t utilize EM and I would like to change it to deposit money into the ES money pool instead of that resources money system and the auther said that I would need to see if ES allows for other resources to add money.

Is there a way for me to trigger a payment into the ES money stored in the user’s db table from another resource? How might I go about that?

Thanks for your time!

Get the user handle from their ID and add money to that. On what exactly that means you’ll have to look at existing scripts for reference.

Where do you edit the GUI design?

Hi there Kane and thank you very much for the help. I found this in the es_extended concerning paying someone their paycheck:

xPlayer.addMoney(xPlayer.job.grade_salary)

Would this be something I need to integrate into the code( xPlayer.addMoney(500 )? Should I be asking this in es_extended?

Thanks for your time!

I think they’ll have more patience responding to your questions if their asked nicely and properly. So I guess so.

I have a problem. I use EssentialMode and CouchDB. When a new player joins the server, EssentialMode will card for a long time, and then respond to other players’ money or money reduction requests. I want to know why that’s what to do with it.

Ok, 3rd attempt after a mod has now locked TWO of my support requests without providing anything close to a useful answer.

All I need to know is where the I change the key binding for the “m” menu aka the ESX Vehicle Controls menu. I have installed another menu on the M key that I would like to use instead of the default ESX menu.

If someone could actually give me an answer that would be great.

what script is it add link

Literally the base EssentialsMode “Vehicle Controls” Menu that comes with the base install.

not sure but look for something like this

244 = M

Would you mind sharing your resource portion of your server.cfg? I’ve got Essential, ESX and vehicle, etc and I don’t have a menu bound to “M”.

##BASE FIVEM STARTS
start mapmanager
start chat
start spawnmanager
start sessionmanager
start fivem
start hardcap
start ■■■■■■■
start scoreboard
start playernames
start loadingscreen
#start percentage
#start RPDeath
start PvP
#start KeepCalm
start roleplay-toolbox
start map

#ESSENTIALMODE STARTS
start mysql-async
start essentialmode
start esplugin_mysql
start es_admin2
start async
add_ace resource.essentialmode command.add_principal allow

#ESX EXTENDED
start es_extended
start esx_menu_default
start esx_menu_list
start esx_menu_dialog
start esx_voice
start esx_addonaccount
start esx addoninventory
start esx_weashops
start esx_holdup
start instance
start esx_property
start esx_animations
start esx_skin
start esx_clotheshop
start esx_whitelist
start esx_rpchat
start esx_atm
#start esx_shops
start esx_phone
start skinchanger
start Compass
start es_carwash
start nogodmode
#start lambda_menu
start esx_license
start esx_jb_advanced_truck_inventory

I’ve got this stuff in some main.lua files
" local Keys = {
[“ESC”] = 322, [“F1”] = 288, [“F2”] = 289, [“F3”] = 170, [“F5”] = 166, [“F6”] = 167, [“F7”] = 168, [“F8”] = 169, [“F9”] = 56, [“F10”] = 57,
["~"] = 243, [“1”] = 157, [“2”] = 158, [“3”] = 160, [“4”] = 164, [“5”] = 165, [“6”] = 159, [“7”] = 161, [“8”] = 162, [“9”] = 163, ["-"] = 84, ["="] = 83, [“BACKSPACE”] = 177,
[“TAB”] = 37, [“Q”] = 44, [“W”] = 32, [“E”] = 38, [“R”] = 45, [“T”] = 245, [“Y”] = 246, [“U”] = 303, [“P”] = 199, ["["] = 39, ["]"] = 40, [“ENTER”] = 18,
[“CAPS”] = 137, [“A”] = 34, [“S”] = 8, [“D”] = 9, [“F”] = 23, [“G”] = 47, [“H”] = 74, [“K”] = 311, [“L”] = 182,
[“LEFTSHIFT”] = 21, [“Z”] = 20, [“X”] = 73, [“C”] = 26, [“V”] = 0, [“B”] = 29, [“N”] = 249, [“M”] = 244, [","] = 82, ["."] = 81,
[“LEFTCTRL”] = 36, [“LEFTALT”] = 19, [“SPACE”] = 22, [“RIGHTCTRL”] = 70,
[“HOME”] = 213, [“PAGEUP”] = 10, [“PAGEDOWN”] = 11, [“DELETE”] = 178,
[“LEFT”] = 174, [“RIGHT”] = 175, [“TOP”] = 27, [“DOWN”] = 173,
[“NENTER”] = 201, [“N4”] = 108, [“N5”] = 60, [“N6”] = 107, [“N+”] = 96, [“N-”] = 97, [“N7”] = 117, [“N8”] = 61, [“N9”] = 118"

but thats all i could find of 244 so far.

that’s just reference

Yeah, but unless I know what file to look for, that’s all I’m really seeing.