[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

The money accumulates with the passing of the minutes, each profession earns x amount

I used only the same as this release

I don’t see the money HUD at all?

J’ai tout essayĂ©, rien n’y fait.

Tried everything, can’t find a solution.

Any idea peoples?

1 Like

Does anyone know how the player skin from es_customisations is loaded on spawn? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How to disable snow?

I still have the same error

Hi guys, does the robberies work for you ?

All written text and commands are posted 3 times, anyone else getting same issue?

anybody got the weapon shop working?

please, help me

You demolish gta 5 servers and work developer good job has you its become from its sa:mp

2 Likes

I have set this up but somehow nothing is written to my databases and I dont have the map San Andreas? Nothing works. it doesnt give players start money can someone help me out with this? How to be able to sign in as cop? how to become trucker? is there a manual?

Greetz Iron Eagle

Same here, I think it’s normal. No money, white speedometer

Intrested about that aswell !

Same problem here :frowning:

I got it to load up without any errors but so far I have issues with a lot of features.
Jobs - police/ems don’t work and \resources[essential]\es_jobs has empty folders
Trucker - job does have files but doesn’t work when using /job trucker “id”.
Banking - system and money does not work or the hud wasn’t included and I can’t see the info.
The game keeps putting text keywords ^*like this^r whenever the text turns a different color.
Getting into a vehicle turns puts a white square in the bottom right of the screen.
Stores aren’t able to be robbed but the circle and text show up, pressing E does nothing.

EDITl: My post is wrong and I failed to install these mods correctly. Every single file works fine if you setup the database in SQL properly and if you make sure the gamemode is fully enabled.

I have these problems as well. I also have the following:

There are some errors popping up:
Error: ScriptEnvironment::DoInitFile: Error creating script environment for resource es_stats: can not call nil value.

I have this error on all es mods.

Also i somehow it doesnt write into my MySQL database

please help,

Greatz Iron Eagle

All of you are just complaining. Use this as examples. It will make It easier for you.

Yeah its true.
And the es_logs database dont exist on sql.sql