[Release] [ES] AdvancedRP Server dump

what kinda sick troll post was this. lol

Excellent work, but hey I would only use the character customization part :).

RIP your private message box :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We have it working on a test server, so far, but alot of stuff is not completely done or working correctly.
/jobs seems to be fine, more testing to be done, but overall a bit confusing but some stuff is usable.

anybody got the weapon shop working also the customization is bugged cant exit out the menu.

Yes it does not work in the mode but I added it to my developer server and it works very well :slight_smile:

what u fixed the weapon shop if so can u share us the code and how u fixed it?

1 Like

I was talking about the customization of the character, I misunderstood your message

1 Like

how you fixed the customization of the clothing shop uz i get stuck on gui and cant exit out

yes customization menu gui no exit… anyone find a fix please update us.
Thanks

This problem does not come from the customization script, but from another problem external to the customization resource. I added it to my server I had no problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you sure because i tested this on a clean server and still had problem. could it be one of the resources that came with advanced rp?

Sure and certain, finally on my server it works correctly. Want to come check? XD

1 Like

can you explain the fix for the customization only please bro

I told you I only added the resource :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

oh I see you just added that only resource but didn’t add the other resources is that what you’re saying?

HERE IS :stuck_out_tongue:
I did not add anything else

1 Like

simple question have you got a gui using other resource on your server?

Yes, i have a menu used by a lot of resources

Hi :stuck_out_tongue: Thx for your Addon, i have resolve the problem with the sql.sql for the es_logs but i have a problem with the carshop

when a player buy a vehicke and he disconnect on the server and reconnect on this… He doesnt have the vehicle…

the error in the console: http://prnt.sc/ezdbrd

sry for my english i’m french :frowning:

Jail System not there