[Release] Enhanced Forklift Script

After seeing this request today and working on it i decided to also release this as “resource”.

About
This little script makes a vehicle attach to a forklift so you can easily lift vehicles on for example the flatbed without it falling off, the code is based on this pastebin paste and I rewrote/ported it to work with fivem.

Video
https://youtu.be/16GYJO75B9M

As you can see it can still sometimes be a little in the ground this differs per vehicle, you can change the values on line 48

How to use
Enter a forklift and drive to a vehicle then press F10 to attach the vehicle to your forklift, press F10 again to detach

Downloads
forklift.zip (1.1 KB)

Update: forklift.zip (2.1 KB)

33 Likes

Thanks m8 i saw this script that someone asked about it this is going to be so fun to use

2 Likes

A release from Indra? :open_mouth: Looks neat

2 Likes

Very nice, but not very realistic. I do enjoy this though might have a reason for me to use in the future. :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for making this script for me!

1 Like

Very clean man! Good work

Looks awesome! Definitaly will be using!

This is awesome!

Best resource!! 10/10

It is very realistic, a forklift can often lift car, ive done it myself many times!

Not really, it honestly depends on the vehicle but from this one the car would have gone lop sided by the time it was in the air and moving. Although the game isn’t like that so I suppose this is a unnoticable effect.

1 Like

Well ofcourse you have to lift closer to the engine side cause thats where the weight is, but forklifts can easily do it

1 Like

This is great :wink:

dont mind the debug lines

3 Likes

desnt work on player cars

Probably not considering you can’t actually control entities that are controlled by other players. You have to request control first and make sure other players aren’t actually inside it.

Would be cool if you could attach the forklift to the back of the flatbed.
Make it happen plz. I would use it! :grin:

3 Likes

Try with the Dump.

that one wouldn’t get detected sadly :wink: I tried.

1 Like

the script looks good

say what dude? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like