[Release] [EN] [Async] Insurance V1 - 29/09/18

Name: Insurance

Version: 1 - 29/09/18

Download: https://github.com/plysken/insurance

Description: Insure your vehicle to find it if you lost it or to recover it if it disappear.

Edit of 29/09/18 :

Bonjour, Beaucoup d’entre vous m’ont demandé de rendre de nouveau le mod disponible. Donc le voici. Mais je ne ferai pour le moment aucun support.

Hello, Many of you have asked me to make the mod available again. So here it is. But I will not do any support for the moment.

8 Likes

Thats what i looking for ! Thx !

Download link is not working ?

I forgot to upload the mod, fixed now

4 Likes

link not work its just for me ?

updated a little to set the code more stable and add a video proof that work.

The link for download the script doesn’t work for me.
Can you update it please ?

Oh sorry.
It’s not working on Firefox but on chrome that work.

1 Like

Same, doesn’t seem to work on Firefox, but does on Chrome. Dunno, mb its bc of the plagins or different html code, but its like this. Anonymous insurance quotes is not helping either.

Download link broken.

can you pls reupload the download link is dead

Link broken ;/ Can someone reupload?

how you got to write “driving without license” with the current esx_LICENSE?

@Orel240hz see ESX-Github and get Snipped scripts, u can see it, i need the links too anyone can upload? thanks!

The link being broken is the exact reason why you should not self-host downloads.

where is the link to download because what’s up there is broken

Bonjour, Beaucoup d’entre vous m’ont demandé de rendre de nouveau le mod disponible. Donc le voici. Mais je ne ferai pour le moment aucun support.

Hello, Many of you have asked me to make the mod available again. So here it is. But I will not do any support for the moment.

I know you said you wont do any support but iv been waiting a long time for this lol and iv installed it I have the menu on screen but non of my brought cars show in the menu
if you can help me just with this that would be great here is my discord if you want to pm me direct https://discord.gg/gZFepGn ask for turbosnail (me) thank you for such an amazing script

Hi, my good boy would have a compatible version with esx

does anyone have away to show me how to do the sql input please and thank you in advance