[Release][EM][ST][SQL] BETA FX-Customs SQL only

That would be awesome man :smiley: Hope you finish the train script soon :wink: haha

i will the Scripts the Train and Garage :smiley: ah good idea for the Garage whit slot Limit or sow :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for this script ! but the essential version doesnā€™t work for me, iā€™ve nothing on personnalisation, i can just repair my vehicle and i donā€™t know why ^^

Its ah stolen Car? I have the Script modyfiziert you can whit the script no stolen cars tunen^^

How the script check if itā€™s a stolen car or not ? because i take my car from my garageā€¦ ^^

You can check the source but i use this

IsVehicleStolen(veh)

In my script and run some checks later and if thatā€™s true then it doesnā€™t add the car to the DB. Possibly when you pull it out of the garage they need to set the vehicle to not stolen Iā€™m not sure what script youā€™re using for garage .

Well, itā€™s just working right now, i did nothingā€¦ nvm. Another thing, i try to change color of my car (blista for testing), and all colours donā€™t work ^^, i can change, but the colour donā€™t change, even if i paid, the color donā€™t change too :confused

Yeah, Iā€™m not exactly sure as I havenā€™t worked on this script since that last update. I havenā€™t even looked at it since my attempt at the menu overhaul which was basically a rewrite. However, the last working EM version was 4.4.5. Iā€™m not sure if anything has changed with the API or anything (which i doubt but it may have). So once Iā€™m done with my next script Iā€™ll take time to look through this and start with cleaning up the script and then working into a garage version.

Oh okai, np man ! you did a great script, iā€™m going to try to fix it by myself :slight_smile: thanks again !

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

For stolen Cars.! edit this (Server.lua line 22-36)

whit this:

function AddVehicle(source)
  TriggerEvent('es:getPlayerFromId', source, function(user)
  local steamid = user.getIdentifier(user)
    local user_group = user.getGroup(user)
      MySQL.Async.fetchAll("SELECT * FROM fx_customs_cars WHERE plate = @plate", { ['@plate'] = plate}, function (result)
      if (not result[1]) then
        if stolen then  
          first_insert = false
          MySQL.Async.execute("INSERT INTO fx_customs_cars ( steamid, user_group, vehicle_class, model, bike, veh_state, plate, plate_index, primary_color, secondary_color, pearl_color, wheel_color, wheeltype, neon_r, neon_g, neon_b, neon_left, neon_right, neon_front, neon_back, smoke_r, smoke_g, smoke_b, spoilers, front_bumper, rear_bumper, side_skirt, exhaust, frame, grille, hood, fender, right_fender, roof, engine, brakes, transmission, horn, suspension, armor, turbo, tire_smoke, xeon, front_wheel, back_wheel, windowtint, bulletproof) VALUES (@steamid, @user_group, @vehicle_class, @model, @bike, @veh_state, @plate, @plate_index, @primary_color, @secondary_color, @pearl_color, @wheel_color, @wheeltype, @neon_r, @neon_g, @neon_b, @neon_left, @neon_right, @neon_front, @neon_back, @smoke_r, @smoke_g, @smoke_b, @spoilers, @front_bumper, @rear_bumper, @side_skirt, @exhaust, @frame, @grille, @hood, @fender, @right_fender, @roof, @engine, @brakes, @transmission, @horn, @suspension, @armor, @turbo, @tire_smoke, @xeon, @front_wheel, @back_wheel, @windowtint, @bulletproof) ",
              { ['@steamid'] = steamid, ['@user_group'] = user_group, ['@vehicle_class'] = vehicle_class, ['@model'] = model, ['@bike'] = bike, ['@veh_state'] = veh_state, ['@plate'] = plate, ['@plate_index'] = plate_index, ['@primary_color'] = primary_color, ['@secondary_color'] = secondary_color, ['@pearl_color'] = pearl_color, ['@wheel_color'] = wheel_color, ['@wheeltype'] = wheeltype, ['@neon_r'] = neon_r, ['@neon_g'] = neon_g, ['@neon_b'] = neon_b, ['@neon_left'] = neon_left, ['@neon_right'] = neon_right, ['@neon_front'] = neon_front, ['@neon_back'] = neon_back, ['@smoke_r'] = smoke_r, ['@smoke_g'] = smoke_g, ['@smoke_b'] = smoke_b, ['@spoilers'] = spoilers, ['@front_bumper'] = front_bumper, ['@rear_bumper'] = rear_bumper, ['@side_skirt'] = side_skirt, ['@exhaust'] = exhaust, ['@frame'] = frame, ['@grille'] = grille, ['@hood'] = hood, ['@fender'] = fender, ['@right_fender'] = right_fender, ['@roof'] = roof, ['@engine'] = engine, ['@brakes'] = brakes, ['@transmission'] = transmission, ['@horn'] = horn, ['@suspension'] = suspension, ['@armor'] = armor, ['@turbo'] = turbo, ['@tire_smoke'] = tire_smoke, ['@xeon'] = xeon, ['@front_wheel'] = front_wheel, ['@back_wheel'] = back_wheel, ['@windowtint'] = windowtint, ['@bulletproof'] = bulletproof}) 
        end
      end
    end)
  end)
end

Can you give me ft_ui? Or this script is dead? I canā€™t find it at allā€¦ anywhere.

works until you try to enter itā€¦

Its says

" Press Enter to enter los santos customs "

then when you press Enter it goes away and nothing happensā€¦

Same hereā€¦