[Release][EM][ST][SQL] BETA FX-Customs SQL only

Not completely sure, the friend who was on with me had to get off. It seemed to be every mod we added. Window tint, wheels, wheel colors, turbo, etc…

And I was half way across the city from him while still getting his upgrades. as with the database, can’t tell for sure as he is off now.

1 Like

Ok if you would check that for me that’d be awesome as I don’t have anyone else to test this with me currently so I cannot see those type of things. I’ll try to include what I think will fix that since I’ll be redoing some server stuff and that’s the perfect time for it.

Have you noticed any other bugs and anything you don’t like besides that obviously? Any issues with the setup and btw was that on the EM version or the ST version?

I’m home now but i’m not going to be productive currently so i’ll sit tomorrow morning until i get this worked out. I’ll be sure to give you credit for finding the bug once i get it fixed :slight_smile:

I’m using the essentialmode version. I’ll try to get someone on with me to test in a little bit and then update you with the results :slight_smile:

So far, I haven’t really found any other major bugs. just try and add a locking function for the garage if possible as it would be best to only allow one person per location at a time.

Also, there are some small text errors from time to time in server.lua, one of the user.removeMoney lines is missing a ‘u’, etc.

Awesome exactly what I was looking for in feedback! Thanks man. The locking feature was something that I started to work on and went past and have to work backwards too but once i get previewing and this everyone setting mods for everyone thing I’ll punch right into that.

Some things if you wouldn’t mind.

When you buy any of the mods etc. Does it update the mods for every player in the DB and does it debit the players in the DB, or only just the player who purchased.

Thanks m8!

Hello!

When the restart server, how applies mods automatically to our vehicles?

Hey @Sqiual67 that would be the function of a garage addon or similiar. This stores the mods in a DB so it’s easy to query and get the information that you need for storing it. As I don’t actually “keep” the players cars in the customs they will need another mod to do that part to retrieve the car.

I can look into adding that feature in the future though but you’d have to store them in the customs etc.

@JinkLeft any chance you could maybe make an option to use it with ESX mode?
Would really love that a lot :slight_smile:

Once I’m finished with beta features and relatively bug free for sure. I haven’t had much time to work on the preview but once that’s done I’m pushing the next update.

I’m basically waiting until fx server is only officially supported as that was my original goal for the release date of this beta originally.

I’ll look into it though ultra

Beta: 1.1 RELEASE

Changes:

• Paint/Neons/Wheels/Windowtints should now preview when scrolling through and reset to what you’ve bought when you go to the main menu.
  • Ft_menuBuilder and Ft_ui are no longer included in my download. A link will be added up top @samas92i was a big help in integrating and working with my requests. You’ll have to install based on his instructions now.
  • Key to enter customs is now “enter” to prevent conflicts with 4.4.3 EM update.
  • Compatible with 4.4.3 EM as of the little testing I did.
  • Mods should now update one by one in the database as apposed to updating the entire vehicle.

Fixes

• Hopefully I’ve fixed the setting of mods for other players vehicles while setting your own inside the garage. Let me know if it doesn’t.
  • Truck horns and other mods that were able to be bought over and over should not be able to now. If you find any let me know.

There may be more issues that pop up as I rewrote a bunch of things and moved some stuff around to make the preview mode work and to get the single mod updates working. So if you notice anything let me know.

Future Update Goals

• Locking garages - Should hopefully be done in the next update
  • More customs locations - Again should be done in the next update

Just want to say thanks to @ImDylan93 for bringing to my attention the bugs and helping me test some things. Also to the rest of you guys.

Thanks to @samas92i again for working with me on ft_menubuilder to get everything the way i needed it. Really deserves a lot of support. :slight_smile:

Look for the SuperTables version in the next few days but that will also require a lot of time to make sure everything works correctly so I’m trying to wait until all the bugs are worked out before i make some more changes.

1 Like

Beta: 1.2 RELEASE

Changes:

• ADDED 6 More garage locations thanks to @Frazzle for the locations. If you have any issues let me know I’ll probably adjust some of them for placement.
  • Locking. Garages should lock now once entered. If you have any issues with this let me know as I didn’t have a chance to test this with other users.

Fixes

• “normal” notifcations should work fine now when you make the edit.

Future Update Goals

• Bug fixes
  • Possibly adding a garage function to LS customs for storing your vehicles. (Reason why storing cars in DB) Might need a bit longer before this as I want to flesh out the rest of the little stuff before I move on to this.

Just want to say thanks to @ImDylan93 for bringing to my attention the bugs and helping me test some things. Also to the rest of you guys.

I’m thinking about dropping support for the ST version unless there is a demand for it. It’s easier to focus on one version for the beta.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!wsdjzYjC!uSyOjQuKIxnuSIJB7INftOcrCdQdCcdQnDxBQ1bLFyw

Nice Job thx
I wait put future Update Goals

Yeah I imagine a lot of users will enjoy having a garage function. I’m debating on making that a separate addon though as I don’t really like AIO’s

or create the event

ex: event fx-customs;apply

Like that, can the version of garage it will be enough of added l vent to the spwan of vehicle

Sorry for my english language

Link me to the version of garages that works with EM

Last message about VRP DB integration was 7 days ago :frowning:

Yeah unfortunately I do not play very much GTA or use scripts i’m just trying to give back to community. If you would like to work on a port to vRP or someone else would that is more than welcome except I’m going to be updating this pretty regularly with bugfixes and such until a release state.

That’s why I’m waiting for any conversions until that point so I’m not doing double work. Also the reason why i’m probably going to drop ST support for the next release just to get a stable release version out then I can do a conversion.

If however you do make a conversion release it in this topic so others can see it and we can work through the issues.

2 Likes

The Scrip Works good.
We can Load the cars from the MySQL database? i habe not found ah Garage Script?!

That was what I was working on before I starting trying to convert the menu system over to a new one. However, it didn’t have a feature that I needed and I didn’t want to have the script run differently so I put this on hold and started working on others. I may go back into working on this later but the demand seems to have died for this script.

@JinkLeft There are very few scripts out there at current that allow the saving and storing of vehicles to a DB, Like almost none whatsoever. Personally i know i am looking for one and i am sure there are other people who are not as vocal looking as well. :slight_smile:

Well, after I finish working on this current script I’ll go back and see if I can clean this script up and then add the garages to it that I was originally planning. That’s I mean the whole reason for adding vehicle-saving to a DB :smiley: I just am working on a train script right now so once I finish that I’ll go back into this and make my repo public for this.