[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

I just didnt know if i was doing something wrong.

Is there a way to toggle the display in the bottom right besides exiting the vehicle?

Control + ~ will toggle the display

I had installed the script fine and it was running as it was supposed to, but then I installed a new car pack and I began getting this error. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

The xml is malformatted. Run it through an online xml parser.

The secondary lights and the warning lights arenā€™t working seperately from the primary lights.
If i push Q and go to the next stage my secondary lights (in normal els key: K) are flashing weird in the same way as the primary, itā€™s the same for my warning lights.

I have used this vehicle: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/volkswagen-touran-2016-dutch-police-nederlandse-politie-els

It has a stop sign and on the secondary lights and orange lights on the warning lights in normal ELS.

So the VFCs now have to be listed in the ā€œconfig.luaā€ in the main directory of the folder I suppose (the "local vfc_filesā€¦is not in the server.lua for me)?
But if I do that and add for instance POLICE.xml there, it shows that its done with the vehicle and pattern in the console but nothing happens in-game.

(I uninstalled ELS from my GTA and FiveM directory as well and added the XMLs in the VCF folder).
It does show the little display just wont respond to any of the hotkeys.

Do not edit els_Vehicles in client.lua . You only need to edit config.lua. Reset the client.lua file to default.

This is due to you editing the client. Everything that had to be changed was moved to the config.

I ran it through a parser, and now Iā€™m getting this error :expressionless: My apologies if Iā€™m missing something, Iā€™m not much of a coder and Iā€™m not familiar with lua

XML still isnt formatted right.

1 Like

Do you know of any parsers or formatters I can use thatā€™ll work? Iā€™ve tried about 11 or 12 of them now, all of which give me the same error(s)

Send the xml file youā€™re using.

xml.lua (9.7 KB)

No, the actual XML your putting in the VCF folder.

1 Like

Oh, I mean thereā€™s like 8 VCFā€™s, do you want them all?

Whatever what is throwing the error. If it throws the error straight away it would be the first one in the list of vcfā€™s in your config.lua file.

Itā€™s not a VCF thatā€™s the issue because Iā€™ve removed them and it still gives me the error, itā€™s that xml file that I posted

Of course it will give you the error if you remove them, because there would be no vcfā€¦ Just send the .xml file you put in your vcf folder.

ambulance.xml (5.3 KB)
Alright, thatā€™s the first VCF file as requested