[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

But this will only happen with police vehicles.

The engine script applies to all the vehicles, i dont see why they would just do it for police vehicles

No the problems will only occur with police vehicles.

Thats a negative , if a police car breaks it will cause problems if you have a damage script in of any sort. Also for normal cars to refuel , E wont let you turn of the engine if you have the /engine command in. You have to do /engine to turn it off too, this is nothing different from police cars.

Ok so like I said, /engine works?

Yes it should work, but it will cause other problems with other scripts most likely. It’s just how you would seem it to be the easiest for you.

the normal car not being able to turn off will be fixed when the next patch is released.

how is it broken? i downloaded from lcpdfr…

Just found another bug , when a cruiser with lights and sirens on exceeds speeds of 280 KM/H or 173 mph the car abruptly stops , like you would go into noclip. Just goes straight to 0. I dont know if this is something to do with ELS but i most likely think it has to do with the extras that it is toggling on and off.

New update was dropped. See discord for details.

1 Like

shit , just got here a bit too late :stuck_out_tongue:

same lol , they dont check the xml most of the time run it through an xml checker

I tried using this ELS script and the light sync works just fine. The only problem i have (besides the doors) is the siren. It just stops in right in the middle and starts again
EDIT: The vehicle controls itself and turns on and off lights and sirens. wtf :smiley:
I got this error

[    313313] Started resource els-fivem
[    313313] Done with vehicle: policeold2
[    313328] Done with vehicle: AMBULANCE
[    313328] 
[    313438] [els-fivem]
[    313453] ResourceCacheDevice::EnsureFetched downloading resource.rpf (hash a7d918c98d79c0ba04d5a784403bfe8093015b82) from https://31.214.141.113:30120/files/els-fivem/resource.rpf
[    313922] ResourceCacheDevice: downloaded resource.rpf in 476 msec (size 100352)
[    313938] ResourceCache::AddEntry: Saved cache:v1:a7d918c98d79c0ba04d5a784403bfe8093015b82 to the index cache.
[    314016] Loading mounted data files (total: 1)
[    314016] loading RPF_FILE resource_surrogate:/els-fivem.rpf.
[    314016] open packfile C:/Users/Manuel/AppData/Local/FiveM/FiveM.app/cache/dunno/els-fivem.rpf
[    314031] close packfile els-fivem.rpf
[    314031] done loading resource_surrogate:/els-fivem.rpf in data file mounter class CfxPackfileMounter.
[    314031] Loading mounted data files (total: 1)
[    314047] loading CFX_PSEUDO_CACHE els-fivem.
[    314047] done loading els-fivem in data file mounter class CfxCacheMounter.
[    314078] Error resuming coroutine: client/client.lua:1312: attempt to call a nil value (global 'CleanupSounds')
[    314078] stack traceback:
[    314094] 	client/client.lua:1312: in function <client/client.lua:1297>

This isnt the latest version. I can definitely tell you that. Update and try again.

does this require ELS vehicles because I tried with the xml’s but the lights not working

yes you need to have ELS cars

Would also be pretty cool if it would be possible to make traffic advisors like in this (-> https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/bmw-british-unmarked-pack-els) mod working. And if someone made it work, tell me how please.
Greetings

okay cause I have installe dthis correctly but light reflections don’t show up on the walls or anything and the Alt-T for takeodwns do not work. But other then that it great. Also only 2 out of the 15 cars I have only work with light patterns

you are right man people are so mean and don’t thank him for doing it

Whats wrong with lights? When character in car, lights not work.