[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

yes sir currently on 1.1.3

Have you tried clearing server cache, some people have been having issues with that?

yeah it doesnt change any thing we are also using a extras menu to add extras to civ cars could that be causing an issue as well as a realistic damage script. wasnt sure what was talked about above with the damage script. also using a custom framework that is not currently public released

and thanks for the fast reply i love els and want it on my server but the lag and light not working where they turn off has me back on dev server testing,

Can you PM me an ip so I can join and test?

yeah sure gimme a sec

sent thank you for the help

Hello, Does anyone know a way to disable the secondary lights from coming on when on Light stage three? It’s a british Police car so I want only blues when on light stage three.

Hi sir,

Thank you so much for this script, such progres compared to others (no offense to them)

I was wondering… any way you could add a little code allowing you to use siren sound manual without having to be in any stage (as if you would use it like a horn to warn someone)

Regards,

Monky

1 Like

i’d say remove em from the vehicle model file itself? (ytd file)

unless you want them to be present, then you’d have to mess around with the code

I like that idea, Ill see about putting it in next update!

1 Like

you’re the best, thank you !

Hi how can I increase the brightness of the ambulance flashes when they are activated? You can see but the brightness is low, I use the ELS FIVEM 1.1.3 and the vehicle model is “FIAT Ducato croce rossa italiana ELS”

Image https://i.imgur.com/75oys96.png1

You need to have visual mods installed and make sure your post Fx is set to high or greater.

yes, I had thought of that too, a way for you to turn on the sound of the siren, and to press a button quickly to alert.

1 Like

I put this into my server a couple months ago when it was fresh but there was a couple bugs of the vehicle repairing itself once the lights were turned on or switched and the doors being buggy has that been fixed?

Been “fixed” for a while now. Damage doesn’t get transferred over to others nor do the doors stop closing if you didn’t start the lights.

Hi I really need help setting this up on my server I hosting it from zap. I not sure how u do it if anyone could help please do

I have the install video on the first post. Should be the same way.

So this is making great progress and I def appreciate all you’ve done @MrDaGree. Unfortunately though on a full server 32/32 with about 15-20 cops it breaks rather quickly. We had it on our public server for about 10 mins before I had to take it off because almost everyone’s lights wouldn’t turn off, wouldn’t turn on or would randomly stop working. It appears the sync needs a bit more work. I’d be happy to help use our server to continue to test so let me know if I can be of any assistance.