[Release] ELS FiveM | Server Sync | Lights | Sirens | Custom Patterns

It was left to help with the doors until I am able to stop repairing entirely.

Then it makes more sense.
If the line is left in, people can also enable compatibility mode in my script, and it’ll no longer kill the engine.

What? FiveM does not implement any of these natives, if it’s a ‘glitch’ anywhere at all it’s a game issue, not ours.

If you want game behavior to be changed, provide a pull request yourself.

An update for what? Behavior of a native function? Nowhere was it requested let alone promised that we’d implement such a thing, if you don’t do it yourself an ‘update’ for that won’t ever happen…

1 Like

Sorry, I’ll reword that: I can say with reasonable confidence that the god mode problem is not caused by a bug in the ELS script.

I have had a quick look through this topic and can’t seem to find anything.

Is anyone else having the issue where the car sounds like it needs a service?:joy: or like its going to fall apart?

If so does anyone have a fix?

TIA

@MrDaGree

Try having ONLY ELS enabled, you might then find it is a different script, as this does not happen for me.

I just tested it out, the only time it stops making the sound is when this script is disabled. I have tried to isolate to see if it conflicting with something else as the sound wasn’t there prior to putting this on. In saying that I really enjoy this script, just after a fix :roll_eyes:

How do you get the XML files? all mine are YTD

You need ELS vehicles.

Its your damage script, which one are you using?

I have the same noise and no damage script installed. Was wondering about the noise too.

Does it happen when you guys are slowing down?

Definitely not the damage script. It happens when you get off the acceraltor or when slowing down.

Yes that is when it happens.

Same here. (20 charrrrs)

1 Like

Alright so I had ELS working in my server for about a week, I change host to Zap and as soon as I change host’s then my ELS just quit working. I go into my F8 and type start els-fivem or restart els-fivem as I have done this before and it worked just fine… after I switched though it tells me access denied to command start and vice versa. So I tried it through rcon and it also did nothing to fix it either. I have no clue what the issue is as I have done nothing but transfer it over. I have made sure all the VCF’s were in there and the code was titled with them also and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

Do you have read access to files?

I am pretty sure I do, how do I check if I do?

Are you able to stream Vehicle XML severside with this script?

Yeah… thats how everything works?