[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

Version 6.7 has been released.

Changelog: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tZO8oNBFbhI3mSR3-lEcXapwe5gq8wlDyKOX1VsLcBU/edit?usp=sharing

See the first post for the download link.

i’ve tried vRP.tryPayment too ;-;
i’m getting the user ID on the right way?

This is the error that shows

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: Failed to execute thread: [string "-- Proxy interface system, used to add/call f..."]:39: bad argument #1 to 'unpack' (table expected, got number)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'table.unpack'
        [string "-- Proxy interface system, used to add/call f..."]:39: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:124: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:39: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:123: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:92>

HELP ME HOW TO JOIN / LEAVE TEAM

You’re posting in the wrong thread mate, that’s not mine.

Make sure you’re using the correct stuff in the resource.lua, check vrp_chopshop and compare, it looks like it’s not tunneling correctly.

Sorry I just want to ask for a [release] on how to JOIN / LEAVE TEAM

Again, wrong section, this is for support for my pack.

Here is my resource file, exactly like vrp_chopshop

resource_manifest_version '77731fab-63ca-442c-a67b-abc70f28dfa5'

dependency "vrp"

client_scripts{ 
  "lib/Tunnel.lua",
  "lib/Proxy.lua",
  "client.lua"
}

server_scripts{ 
  "@vrp/lib/utils.lua",
  "server.lua"
}

I can’t help you further mate, if I answered every question on here/Discord to do with custom code, I’d never have time for myself. Keep trying till you get it right. This post is for support for the base pack.

My only advice is look into vrp_chopshop and see how I tunnelled things there and got things to work.

1 Like

Ok bro, thanks for your attention, I really appreciate your work

1 Like

No problem mate <3 (20 chars)

As experiment i installed clear 6.7 and i can open but can’t close phone… anyone have same bug? And moving back in phone’s menu is not working too for me… may be is something changed in binds to some other button?

Nothing has been changed with regards to closing the menu. This is the same menu that came out in 6.6 at a later stage. Phone lag is usually database lag, check your CMD for errors.

1 Like

Firstly i know it’s not related with Dunko’s pack but I’m getting an error on my console related to vrp_garages and vrp_dmvschool (from Sighmir), anyone else having the same issue?

Blockquote
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_garages: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:309: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
server.lua:105: in local ‘cb’
[string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:45: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
Error running system event handling function for resource vrp_dmvschool: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed.
stack traceback:
[C]: in upvalue ‘_in’
citizen:/scripting/lua/natives_server.lua:309: in function ‘TriggerClientEventInternal’
(…tail calls…)
server.lua:59: in local ‘cb’
[string “-- begin MySQL module…”]:45: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

Hello Men, can you tell me where is the script of sell cars to other players?

Hello!
I want to put into my server only the house system. Can you send me the House system’s scripts? 'cuz the ESX House system is sucks and I want yours. Can you send me only the House system’s scripts then?
Thanks for response…

Why is it every time i install dunko your menu cant close down, cant belive ppl still wanna try with dunko broken script ESX FTW

This thread is for support of my pack, not others works mate.

Sighmir left FiveM some time ago, his scripts are wrote for a different type of database, you need to re-write them yourself to make them work.

You mean its location? vrp/modules/basic_garage

You’d have to convert them to ESX but they are already in the pack, just download it.

1 Like

Has anyone set it up so the police job can be accessible where other jobs are found in what I assume is the job center? Instead of the admin having to assign the job.

@Dunko i installed vrp and joined with my laptop and it had a different steam account and i logged onto the server with my default steam and logged into fivem and i had no admin is there a way to manually add myself as admin or what?

If you want that just add the police groups to the Job Selector at the bottom of the vrp/cfg/groups.lua

Easiest way, copy ID 1’s vrp_user_data into your other accounts ID, this will replicate them.

1 Like