[Release] Drift Counter

The hoster of the database (pretty sure it’s IllusiveTea) took the database down.
It will still work but you wont be able to save scores.

Hey i never knew i had another alias, pretty neat

1 Like

Whoops. I have no idea why I confused you with them.

instructions unclear, got my car stuck in a tornado

4 Likes

please help

The database has been down for a while and is basically unfixable due to it instantly crashing because of the shear size of the database file.

Weird - databases shouldn’t care about shearing, let alone how large it is?

1. a strain in the structure of a substance produced by pressure, when its layers are laterally shifted in relation to each other.
1 Like

also yeah right it’s definitely impossible to have a large data set!!!

1 Like

it would error out with a message i cant remember because it was a while back, but to me i it seemed like it was because of the size, however, i have rewritten the system using KVP’s but i have yet to make a pr for it.

is there a way to set the payout money to go to my bank instead of cash?

3 Likes

Can you make something like when they earn points with drifting that they can earn some amount of money on ESX

1 Like

@Blumlaut

Hello, first at all thanks for share your mod.

I recently install ESX and Driftcounter, i tested everything but i not recived money when finish drift… anybody whit that issue?

i set pay method to ‘ES’

anybody tryed set up vrp?

anyform to give the money for ESX?

Without your own code? No.

Very useful information, thank you very much

Could someone explain to me how to set it up for the money reward by essentialmode?
Blumlaut, could you explain it to us please?

Hi,
Great plgin.
I was trying to implement the driftscore into the scoreboard except whenever i open the scoreboard all people have the same score. how can i call the stat so it uses the player specific score

Nice job

Do we know of any exploits yet? Like continuous scores and or payout exploits?