(Release) Custom Loading Screen

Swapped out the music player with the one in Synn loadscreen for my server.
http://server1a.karmaliferp.com:85/tscreen/t-loadscreen-fixed/ to see it working before you download. Same lines to edit as synn loadscreen to change the music.

t-loadscreen-fixed.rar (277.9 KB)

how to change this color background?

Awesome Loading Screen dude !!! +rep

Can i have it ? :smiley:

1 Like

Serpeto, of course you can have it! Just download it and add It to your server :slight_smile:

Hello, you can change the background colours in “keks.css”. Just Google “HEX Colour Picker” and pick some colours!

github link dead

Yes! I will update it in 30 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: GitHub link works now! Sorry again for the little inconvenience.

1 Like

Hey im new to fivem coding and that stuff i just whant to ask how to configure the name and discord link

1 Like

Hi @teo69boss, any chance you can add a basic cursor dot so people can easily pause the music?

Hey! You can edit the server name and Discord link in the index.html file!

Nice Loading Screen!

any chance you can add a cursor

@tea69boss I do not know if you would like to use this but I have added the ability for your loadingscreen to play multiple songs while loading in. Granted there may be flaws in it but it will allow you to change songs and add as many songs as you may need. I highly think you should use this for your script. I give you full permission to use as you please. All I want to do is help my fellow players out is all. I also encourage anyone if they think they could improve on it to do so. All I ask is if you do to post it here and to give tea69boss credit for it because afterall he did create the initial custom loading screen!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ogr93k62256zgff/t-loadingscreen-master.zip/file

Only issue is that we need a cursor active on the screen for you to click to switch between songs and I am not sure how to add that. If someone could figure that out that would be great! I found this link but not sure how to impliment: Cursor on loading screen

4 Likes

how do I change the music

Hello, to change the music, simply change the lalala.mp3 file to your chosen song. But if you do change the file name, do not forget to also change it in __resource.lua & index.html files.

You ruined the particles with your version.

You’re resource is solo.mp3 so he would change solo.mp3. Also, since only .ogg is a supported format, you would need to convert from .mp3 to .ogg to get the music to load on your server.

Working just fine for me. And works just fine on the website as well

Check again. You have wrong values for the height of the particles.