[Release] Crouch Script [1.0.1] (Now button based)

Ahh. Im on mobile atm and wasn’t able to check to myself. Seems weird though that the only prone anims we know of are t-pose, cause I could swear that I remember at least 1 if not a couple peds in a face down anim at certain times during the course of the game.

They would be animations, not movement clipsets.

Hello I would like to know how to do so that the character gets up with animation once he is crouched since this script only squats the character, when you want to get up you get up without animation

how do i change from the button control to /cr cuz its interfering with another script the radar sript i have

ONLY DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.0.1 IF YOU WANT IT TO REPLACE THE DEFAULT SNEAK KEY.

^ From the description…

i did and it didnt work for me when i did /cr or / crouch

So you downloaded 1.0.0?

no XD I FAILED lol sorry

Does this work on FXServer? I tried both versions.

yes it works great i have it done

I downloaded the 1.0.0 and put it into my game, but the only thing im having problems with now is when you type /cr or /crouch it doesnt actually do it, it recognizes its a command, but the ped does nothing lol stupid thing

I just downloaded it and it works fine for me.

@WolfKnight179 these are all the prone anims i have managed to compile:

move_crawl
onback_bwd
onback_fwd
onfront_fwd
move_crawlprone2crawlback
move_crawlprone2crawlfront

have you tried all these?
I have also heard that you can make shooting possible with trevors laying down 2h weapons ones or something like that

Didn’t work for me. I did run it from the runcode console though. I downloaded the newest version and am using the sneak key. I can see that it is entering the if ( IsDisabledControlJustPressed( 0, 36 ) ) then scope, but doesn’t seem to do much else after that

Hey, I want Crouch Script but I don’t know how to do it so please can you help me.

mega link doesnt work

crouch-100.rar (1.3 KB)
crouch-101.rar (763 Bytes)

thanks a bunch truly appreciate it

Anyone find a prone animation yet that they are willing to share?

1 Like

Is there any way I can remove it from controller because every time i pick up gas and press the horn it puts me in crouch mode when i get out of the car?